Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Meazzi Amp

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hello , well Im form Lima Peru , I have and Old Amp it is a Meazzi Amp (its italian) , right know i dont have the model, but its a combo 2×12, its verry old at least have 30 years its a tube amp obiusly… have a tone and a volume control , 2 inputs normal and jazz , a vibrato effect and a mic imput (!!!??)..

My question its if you know some information of the price of this amp or were a can get information of it, or some coment about this Amp..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hello , well Im form Lima Peru , I have and Old Amp it is a Meazzi Amp (its italian) , right know i dont have the model, but its a combo 2×12, its verry old at least have 30 years its a tube amp obiusly… have a tone and a volume control , 2 inputs normal and jazz , a vibrato effect and a mic imput (!!!??).. : : My question its if you know some information of the price of this amp or were a can get information of it, or some coment about this Amp..

Anonymous

hello i’m Pierluigi from Italy .. i read your messege about the amp. I have a mezzi amp too . It’s about ’60 late and I’m founding some information about this amp .It’s a fantastic vintage with an eco sistem (very old like vox type) two speaker 12 , and vibrato effect . I write to you if i’ll have more information …

Anonymous

: hello i’m Giovanni from Italy .. i read your messege about the amp. I have a mezzi amp too: it’s a MANAGER 666. It’s a voice amp(maybe) whit two channel whit separeted controls,a magnetic loop echo, booster and presence switch.

Anonymous

hello Jorge and Pierluigi, i too have a Meazzi amp, but it has two 5" (yes, that’s right: 5" speakers). has a single EL84 power tube. has some output jack or input jack for Vibrato, so i assume there was once an outboard vibrato of some kind. mine i presume was made in the mid-60s also. anyone else heard of old Meazzi amps?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.