Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Trey Anastasio’s Guitar – What Is It?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

In the June 2002 edition of Guitar World magazine, there is an article on Trey Anastasio. At the beginning of the interview, there is a full-page picture of Trey playing some guitar. What is it? I really need to know!!!!

thanx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

it is made by phish soundman Paul Languedoc. custom.

Anonymous

: In the June 2002 edition of Guitar World magazine, there is an article on Trey Anastasio. At the beginning of the interview, there is a full-page picture of Trey playing some guitar. What is it? I really need to know!!!! : thanx got $14000

Anonymous

: : In the June 2002 edition of Guitar World magazine, there is an article on Trey Anastasio. At the beginning of the interview, there is a full-page picture of Trey playing some guitar. What is it? I really need to know!!!! : : thanx : got $14000 the guitar trey plays is ol reliable a white padauk wood guitar maid by paul languedoc the personal guitar maker of phish originally in the beggining trey played a white late 70’s model ibanez guitar and it is not seen much anymore paul also made mike a 2 bass’s one was stolen in the 1998 tour

Anonymous

I built a guitar replica of Trey’s, andam looking into selling it. If your interested send me an email, and I will send you the specs, pics, as well as other information.

Anonymous

What’s your email dude i wanna talk about the remake languedoc?

Anonymous

Send me the pics, specs, and tell me about the time you spent making it. I’m looking for a small archtop hollowbody and can’t find what I really want, which is pretty much a Languedoc. I would appreciate your time and really respect the luthier’s craft. Thanks, Anthony

Anonymous

: In the June 2002 edition of Guitar World magazine, there is an article on Trey Anastasio. At the beginning of the interview, there is a full-page picture of Trey playing some guitar. What is it? I really need to know!!!! Listen, There is no way any of you guys are going to get your hands on a languedoc guitar, unless you are willing to spend half of your tuitions to college. A good buddy of mine owns n exact replica copy of treys old padauk guitar built by paul himself. It ran him about 14,000, and I guess there are only about 14 or so in circulation. To me, it is not worth the money!!! Get one built custom for yourself by somone that makesthe same quality guitars for a 1/5 that price (3000$) You are paying for the name. : thanx

Anonymous

To append all that was said above, check out this link – it should have all the specs you would want to know about it. http://www.redmedia.com/chords/tabs/gearhead/treys_guitar.htm

Anonymous

its made by paul languedoc(sp?) who used to work for the guitar company time before they went under. its a custom guitar built for trey. languedoc is also phish’s sound guy.

Anonymous

I am very interested in Trey’s custom guitar by languedoc. Is it possible to find them anywhere, where I could get my hands on one? Please e-mail me back if anyone has any info on the topic!! Thanks

Anonymous

I am very interested in Trey’s custom guitar by languedoc. Is it possible to find them anywhere, where I could get my hands on one? Please e-mail me back if anyone has any info on the topic!! Thanks

Anonymous

check out bunker guitars. there is a languedoc copy(not for sale)It does have some of the specs

Anonymous

theres only one way to get a copy of trey’s guitar…buy one from trey. languedoc only makes one of a kind instruments, so he won’t make a trey replica for anyone but trey, sucks…i know

Anonymous

There is no way to get a languedoc, unless you steal it, and that wouldnt be cool. Although I do remember the first time Mike got bass player of the year, before Mike switched to Modulus, there was a blurb saying that Paul was going to begin producing guitars and basses for sale. Alas that never panned out. My bet is some day, with enough loot, you will be able to get you hands on a bona fide Languadoc. Until then bunker makes a pretty cool replica. Check it out http://www.bunker-guitars.com/koa.html : theres only one way to get a copy of trey’s guitar…buy one from trey. languedoc only makes one of a kind instruments, so he won’t make a trey replica for anyone but trey, sucks…i know

Anonymous

: I am very interested in Trey’s custom guitar by languedoc. Is it possible to find them anywhere, where I could get my hands on one? Please e-mail me back if anyone has any info on the topic!! Thanks check out bunker guitars. there is a languedoc copy(not for sale)It does have some of the specs

Anonymous

:Phish sucks.

Anonymous

you suck

Anonymous

Sorry A.J., I meant to say: Randy Watson – You Suck!

Anonymous

A.J. – you sucks!

Anonymous

: In the June 2002 edition of Guitar World magazine, there is an article on Trey Anastasio. At the beginning of the interview, there is a full-page picture of Trey playing some guitar. What is it? I really need to know!!!! : thanx It’s a custom built guitar by his guitar tech and it is called Languedoc. Jack

Anonymous

a.k.a. trey anastasio’s guitar

Anonymous

You can’t

Anonymous

: You can’t yes you can…or at least something just as good. Paul used to work for a company that taught him everything he knows. i forget the name but dont give up!

Anonymous

: : You can’t : yes you can…or at least something just as good. Paul used to work for a company that taught him everything he knows. i forget the name but dont give up! Time but I think they went oob

Anonymous

: : You can’t : yes you can…or at least something just as good. Paul used to work for a company that taught him everything he knows. i forget the name but dont give up! Time Guitars in Burlington, Vermont

Anonymous

: : In the June 2002 edition of Guitar World magazine, there is an article on Trey Anastasio. At the beginning of the interview, there is a full-page picture of Trey playing some guitar. What is it? I really need to know!!!! : : thanx : : It’s a custom built guitar by his guitar tech and it is called Languedoc. : Jack actually its called marley

Anonymous

: In the June 2002 edition of Guitar World magazine, there is an article on Trey Anastasio. At the beginning of the interview, there is a full-page picture of Trey playing some guitar. What is it? I really need to know!!!! : thanx

Anonymous

I have been producing a Languedoc replica and they are available in both finished and in kit form. My email is [email protected]

Anonymous

it is one of three guitars that Paul Languedoc, Phish’s sound engineer, built for him. they are extremely nice. mike, the bass player for phish, has more than one bass built by him as well.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.