Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics I Need Tom DeLonge’s Amp Settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I Need The Setting That Tom Uses Live In Concert.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

if you know the settinge please post them, it would help a great deal. thanks i think he would probably use lots of treble, and a moderate amount of lows and mids. keep in mind that this varys by song and by amp that you yourself are playing. if you are looking to create the exact same sound that he uses live in large concerts, it will be very hard because he mics his amps, then puts him to the power amps which will create a slightly different sound from the cabinets. the room acoustics can also vary, and now he uses an electro-acoustic, a sound which cannot be created with a solid-body guitar. please give a reply, THANKS!

Anonymous

Check out http://www.guitargeek.com (<- great site) and search for Thomas Delong of Blink 182.

Anonymous

: drive:5 treb:7 mid:4 bass:8

Anonymous

the whole thin? cuz u want i can give the whole settings that Tom DeLonge uses

Anonymous

i need it to when you get it can you show me to please you scratch my back ill scratch yours

Anonymous

i really really need them plz can i have them!

Anonymous

hey i need the amp setings for take off your pants and jaket. i got the cords rght but now i need the sound. PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.