Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Boss ME-10

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am looking for an owner’™s manual on the Boss ME-10, if anyone can help me or give me a scanned copy … Please!
    I tried the Rolland site and every other site on yahoo, but with no luck.

I will try goggles now until someone puts me out of my misery !!!

Related Article:
    See how BOSS went in our list of the best Loop Pedals

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

To Whom It May Concern: I have this ME 10 my problem is no audio output even if you adjust fully the master even if you bypass no audio out as well.Even if im using headphones and connecting audio going to the amps nothing. all the digital display is there if you change the number you want all will be change. Can you help me for this problem. what stage i will check for it, you have any schematic diagram for the ME 10. thank you very much Cesar Masendo

Anonymous

I have the manual you’re looking for. It will take me a while to scan it, but I’ll see what I can do for you.

Anonymous

: I have the manual you’re looking for. It will take me a while to scan it, but I’ll see what I can do for you. I’ve been using mine for quite a while. If you have any questions, give me a shout.

Anonymous

What is the status on the manual? Are you done scanning it? I need one to, but can’t find one otherwise. Can you help?

Anonymous

: : What is the status on the manual? Are you done scanning it? I need one to, but can’t find one otherwise. Can you help? I contacted him and he sent me 12 pages (zipped 5MB) and said he’d send me the rest if I need. So if you like I can upload them on a webspace and provide downloads 🙂

Anonymous

hi, I can’t find tha manual for the boss me-10 anywhere,can you send me a copy??? submit to demitaz@aol thanks

Anonymous

: : What is the status on the manual? Are you done scanning it? I need one to, but can’t find one otherwise. Can you help? I’m also hoping for a manual that way – Can anyone PLZ send me that thingy? I have a desperate need for it nad might be able to trade sth or else. THX

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.