Replies
      Anonymous

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EFFECTS TOM DELONG USES

Anonymous

Can u tel me wat amp Tom Delonge uses plz i need 2 no badly

Anonymous

: I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EFFECTS TOM DELONG USES

Anonymous

Well the settings aren’t so tough… Gain- 8 treble- 6 or 7 Bass- 4 Mid- 2 But the real secret about his tone is his humbucker… it’s a Seymour Duncan "Invader" bridge humbucker… Try to get your hands on one of those… it’s possible and not too expensive…. Good luck to you…

Anonymous

:After putting the soundtrack "Feeling This" through a graphice equalizer,i was able to bring out the sound. But, when i plugged my CD Player into my PC speakers, the wire had frayed, and thus v=bringing up the guitar volume and lowering everything else. The Settings Are Gain-8 Treble-10 Mids-7 Bass-0-4 (Depednding On the Guitar, i use an Explorer, so there is already some bottom end, so i keep the bass at 0)

Anonymous

i know the settings for the new blink album! gain-8 treble-6 or 7 bass-4 mid-2

Anonymous

would people stop fucking criticizing people and just answer the damn question if u dont have any else to say than about the topic just dont dont write anything you fuckin assholes just answer the question

Anonymous

If you think about it, it’s not the amp settings that produce the sound, it’s more from the pickup. But I reckon he would have quite a lot of treble, not so much bass and middle, medium contour and an average amount of distortion/overdrive. Also please check out my website at http://www.c-a.blink182.freeservers.com/

Anonymous

: I wanna know what amp settings tom delonge uses on stage

Anonymous

Tom Delonge uses a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Head w/ a JCM 900 lead 1960 cabinet powering yet 3 more Mesa Boogie 4X12 cabinets

Anonymous

Tom Delonge doesn’t use a Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier, he uses an older Mesa/Boogie Solo Head (50W) connected with a Marshall jcm900 Head (100w). He has two Mesa 4’12’ Cabinets (280W Vintage 30 Speakers) and one Marshall 4’12’ (1960)AX with 100W! He doesn’t use much Gain, which makes out his crunchy sound! For more informations "[email protected]"

Anonymous

Tom does use a triple rectifier(the original one) powering 2 mesa 4×12’s and a marshall jcm900 powering another mesa 4×12. From the sound of his clean tone he uses the jcm900’s overdrive channel with the volume on full and the gain on 1-2. for distorted tones he uses both amps together, but i’m not sure what mid, treble and bass settings he uses

Anonymous

I was told Tom uses a VOX amps too. Is this true ? I swear i seen a vox amp on stage !!

Anonymous

Sorry im late but he does now. He didnt used to though

Anonymous

Get your own, copycat. Love Bob. ps. you and tom delong are crap !!!

Anonymous

My penis has more settings that toms amps

Anonymous

fuck u lil piece of white shit fucken white boy

Anonymous

Hey… Your a fag

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.