Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics manual for a zoom 9030

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Can anyone give me any details on getting settings for “the Shadows ” sounds from this unit and can you still get a volume pedal for the 8050 foot controller

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor? I actually just purchased one at a pawn shop manual inclusive. THe only problem i have is with the power source does it have to be a specific one?

Anonymous

: : Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor? : I actually just purchased one at a pawn shop manual inclusive. THe only problem i have is with the power source does it have to be a specific one? says right on the back, 9v@1a, positive center

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor?

Anonymous

: : Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor? I am looking for it too!!!! Did you find?

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor?

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom and 8050 zoom? thanks

Anonymous

I have a manual at home. Shall I make a copy for You? Simon : : Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor?

Anonymous

: I have a manual at home. Shall I make a copy for You? : Simon : : : Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor? i also need a manual, let me know if anyone can help!

Anonymous

:Does anyone have a manual for a zoom 9030 or could send me a copy? That would be really great. Thanks a lot cheers Kubu

Anonymous

: I have a manual at home. Shall I make a copy for You? : Simon : : : Does anyone know where I can find the manual for the 9030 zoom advanced instrument effect processor? yes please send it to [email protected] please it will be so help full thank you?

Anonymous

Avaliable for downlaod at Zoom official site

Anonymous

: Avaliable for downlaod at Zoom official site ??? There’s no download for the 9030 there !

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.