Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1971 Medallion flying V

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve got a 1971 gibson medallion flying V #195 that I’m considering getting rid of. The finish is weather-checked. Anyone know what it might be worth?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: did you sell this guitar if not can you email me some picures of it, at [email protected] thanks rose

Anonymous

I’m not sure, what do you want for it? What color is it? Has it faded? What is the condition playing wise? Neck strait? Action good? All original? Original case? I love V’s, Let me know what you think. Thanks Tom

Anonymous

I have a 1971 medallion firebird. It seems to have an original finish (opaque black) but there is no serial #. I heard that a lot of the medallion flying V’s didn’t come with #’s. Do you know if this was true and if the Firebirds did the same thing? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Norm

Anonymous

my 1971 medallion v has a # on the back of the headstock. fyi. : I have a 1971 medallion firebird. It seems to have an original finish (opaque black) but there is no serial #. I heard that a lot of the medallion flying V’s didn’t come with #’s. Do you know if this was true and if the Firebirds did the same thing? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Norm

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.