Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics montaya guitars acou.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 1972 montaya acou. 6 string. can i find parts
    for it ? an whats it value ??

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I bought a Montoya Guitar F-11 acoustic guitar at a yard sale thing is I can find all kinds of F-15 , F-71’s everything but an F-11 any one ever hear of a Montoya F-11? ?

Anonymous

I just received a Montoya Guitar W-60 in excellent condition in a case with a tuner. Wondering if it is worth anything.
      Can you help me out?

Frances

Anonymous

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A MONTAYA 6 STRING GUITAR, MODEL #145 IT WAS I WOULD HAVE CALLED A SPNISH GUITAR YEARS AGO, MIGHT BE CALLED ACOUSTIC NOW… HAS METAL STRINGS HOW OLD IS IT? WHAT IS IT WORTH… MY SON PLAYS, IS IT SOMETHING HE WOULD VALUE?

Anonymous

the 1972 Montaya 6 string guitar is appromimatley worth a nt price of $2750.good luck dude.

Anonymous

: I have a 1970 Montaya nylon 6-string. How much is it worth?

Anonymous

I have a 1984 Montaya acou. guitar:with a recently mended break: still playable: whats its value?

Anonymous

They are worth close to nothing. Just get generic parts. : : I have a 1984 Montaya acou. guitar:with a recently mended break: still playable: whats its value?

Anonymous

I just bought an old Montaya guitar with model number F-70. It is a great guitar, with a little work, of course. Does anyone know if you can still get parts or if they are still manufactured or ANYTHING about them at all. Thanks! Justin

Anonymous

: I have a 1972 montaya acou. 6 string. can i find parts : for it ? an whats it value ?? I just purchased a Montoya guitar today at and auction. I haven’t played for many years and just wanted to get a low end guitar to play around with. I noticed that the guitar was missing a string before I bid on it, but just noticed that it also has a broken tuning key. Can parts be found for this guitar – even though it is a koarean knockoff, I’m quite surprised at the sound quality. Best Regards, Ed

Anonymous

Ed… I haev a D-15 and it uses stabdard tuner keys. The key/gear combination connects using two screws on the back of the headstock. I purchased 6 replacesments at SAM ASH, although I have seen them at GUITAR CENTER and local guitar stores too. You might want to bring it in. Buy new strings too. Light Martin Marquis are what I use. The old bridge pegs tend to break when the guitar is 30 years old. You can pick them up too. All told, you can probably get the parts for about $25.00. : : I have a 1972 montaya acou. 6 string. can i find parts : : for it ? an whats it value ?? : I just purchased a Montoya guitar today at and auction. I haven’t played for many years and just wanted to get a low end guitar to play around with. I noticed that the guitar was missing a string before I bid on it, but just noticed that it also has a broken tuning key. Can parts be found for this guitar – even though it is a koarean knockoff, I’m quite surprised at the sound quality. Best Regards, : Ed

Anonymous

I have a Montaya acoustic guitar, model F-15. My grandmother bought it for me from a garage sale for 20 bucks about 10 years ago. It is in great condition. The only flaw is that one of the pearl (or plastic or whatever) inlays on the seventh fret is slightly sunken into the fretboard. Other than that, the guitar looks and even sounds great. Although I know the value of the guitar can’t be that much, but I am interested in learning more about its history. Is there any way I can figure out the year it was made or anything?

Anonymous

Are Montaya guitars still manufactured, if so is there a website, if not are there resource sites to resaerch them?

Anonymous

: I have a 1972 montaya acou. 6 string. can i find parts : for it ? an whats it value ??

Anonymous

POOP

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.