Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics marshall jcm 800 lead series 2204. any good ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: ive been offerd one with 4×12 for 150 bucks. Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any Good . You would have too be insane not to buy one for 150 bucks. Shucks, you tell me where this guy lives and ill give him twice that. Trust me you won’t be dissapointed. The 2204 is the last of a great line of marshall tube amps. It will sound great and be very reliable. I hope You at least go check it out. good luck

Anonymous

: ive been offerd one with 4×12 for 150 bucks. JCM 800 and 900 have really awful tones to them and are really dirty there not very tight and are awful to listen to however their clean tone is alright. If i was you I’d buy it and then I’d sell it to someone else and get a decent amp

Anonymous

: : ive been offerd one with 4×12 for 150 bucks. : JCM 800 and 900 have really awful tones to them and are really dirty there not very tight and are awful to listen to however their clean tone is alright. If i was you I’d buy it and then I’d sell it to someone else and get a decent amp

Anonymous

: : : I wouldnt listen to this freak at all on that JCM 800, He probably doesnt know how the heck to set it and has a partical board cabinet or something!!!! {talkin’ bout Jackson here!} The JCM 800 2204 Marshall is AWESOME!!, but you have to know what you are doing, any amp sounds bad if you make it that way!, The 800 is a very very good foundation, I also own one and will NOT get rid of it, they dont make em like that NO MO!!!!!

Anonymous

: : : : I wouldnt listen to this freak at all on that JCM 800, He probably doesnt know how the heck to set it and has a partical board cabinet or something!!!! {talkin’ bout Jackson here!} The JCM 800 2204 Marshall is AWESOME!!, but you have to know what you are doing, any amp sounds bad if you make it that way!, The 800 is a very very good foundation, I also own one and will NOT get rid of it, they dont make em like that NO MO!!!!! / i FEEL THE SAME HERE ……R They don’t make them any more /will cost ya but worth iT !! ….R

Anonymous

i don’t believe you

Anonymous

JCM 800 is one of the best vintage amps I’ve ever heard. I’ve got an JCM 800 Lead-Series 2210. 100W. And i love this amp

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.