Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics SAMICK Les Paul Custom “The Samick”

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I picked this up a while ago, It is old(maybe 70’s) Gibson style headstock. It looks exactly like my real Gibson except the fingerboard is rosewood and the fret markers are not real MOP. Ive never seen one like it EVER. Any info on this model would be appreciated. Set neck, full binding front and back and headstock. Says "The Samick" like the old Gibson acoustics used to say "The Gibson" on the headstock. Prototype? Limited? HELP!!!!! No serial # that I can find.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a early model tobacco burst the samick les Paul possibly a proto type Mint condition. Does anyone know the value of this guitar?

Anonymous

I also just bought a Les Paul Custom copy with "The Samick" as headstock logo. I think it’s a terrific guitar, but I know nothing about it. The seller said he thought it was made in Japan in late 70’s, but I’m not sure Samick ever manufactured in Japan. I’d be interested in hearing anything else you find out.

Anonymous

go to the following url it will help you a lot http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Samick/Les-Paul-Copy-01.html glad i could help

Anonymous

.. do i have the same "Beast" ??? See the pic´s under http://www.bragenitz.de/index2.html I don´t know ANYTHING about this guitar !!! Greetz, Heiko : I also just bought a Les Paul Custom copy with "The Samick" as headstock logo. I think it’s a terrific guitar, but I know nothing about it. The seller said he thought it was made in Japan in late 70’s, but I’m not sure Samick ever manufactured in Japan. I’d be interested in hearing anything else you find out.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.