Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics was elvis a good guitarist?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

or was he just a hick, hamburger fatboy?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: or was he just a hick, hamburger fatboy? Ha,i have an elvis guitar don’t u wish u had it

Anonymous

Ide like see him sing and play bet he was good. No fret technician though!!!!

Anonymous

😀

Anonymous

Elvis was a great guitarist, and one of the first really good rhythm guitarist. He strummed like a maniac.

Anonymous

Not really.Elvis HELD a guitar on stage because it made him look cool…Like he was part of the the band. Elvis could play a couple of chords,but he wasn’t a real "git-picker". He was a great performer(energy)even when he was FAT,a good singer(tone),and had"THE LOOK".

Anonymous

I think the point is moot cuz back then there were no guitarists to compare him against cuz all the music they had back then stunk, sooooooo The real question is was he a good drinking buddy, and I would think he was, and he wouldn’t have gotten fat if they had light beer and crack back then. : or was he just a hick, hamburger fatboy?

Anonymous

Wow, hpe completely ignorant. Just because the pop music of the time was crap, does not mean all music of the time was crap. Try taking a music history course, and probably a remedial english class as well. Next time, try thinking before you open your mouth. By the way, Elvis was the hamburger fat boy.

Anonymous

Elvis sucks asss!!!!! i saw him on the television playing one time, and all he plays is the C chord, until the end of the song. I suggest not to play his songs, not unless ur a big motherfuckin fan of him. Fuckin Elvis is a fuckin IGNORANT BASTARD!!!

Anonymous

Your a fuckin retard. Who cares what the fuck Elvis did with his guitar. He is the greatest entertainer of all time. It doesn’t fuckin matter if he can play a stupid fuckin thing with strings on it well or not. He had a fuckin kick ass guitarist in James Burton. Go fuck yourself. Elvis is the KING.

Anonymous

Why don’t you try getting a sense of humor, but since ya can’t learn that in a class guess your S.O.L. PS- I have doppler 3000 spell checker, it can predict errors, but not correct them yet… maybe in the next version, I spent good money on 6 years of school learning how to type stuff incorrectly, but anyhow who double checks posts to message boards anyways ??? kinda like combing your hair before going to bed… a waste of time : Wow, hpe completely ignorant. Just because the pop music of the time was crap, does not mean all music of the time was crap. Try taking a music history course, and probably a remedial english class as well. Next time, try thinking before you open your mouth. : By the way, Elvis was the hamburger fat boy.

Anonymous

: or was he just a hick, hamburger fatboy? He was not a good guitarist

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.