Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fastest bass player (electric bass guitar) poser

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know who is credited as the fastest player of the electric bass guitar. Does a world record exist? Who is credited with holding it in the UK?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

the fastest and coolest bass player I know is Joey DeMaio

Anonymous

: Does anyone know who is credited as the fastest player of the electric bass guitar. Does a world record exist? Who is credited with holding it in the UK?

Anonymous

The best bass player is Mudvayne’s very own Ryan Marinie

Anonymous

me

Anonymous

: Does anyone know who is credited as the fastest player of the electric bass guitar. Does a world record exist? Who is credited with holding it in the UK? Yep, I do know who is credited with being the "fastest and most innovative bassist". There use to be an advertisemenet in Bass Player magazine about a guy named Adrian Davison. The ad says that he played "runs often exceeding 31 notes/second". I found this in the May/June issue of Bass Player. There you have it.

Anonymous

: Does anyone know who is credited as the fastest player of the electric bass guitar. Does a world record exist? Who is credited with holding it in the UK? Has far has the USA Bill Dicken’s hands down!!!!!

Anonymous

The U.K. ??? I dunno.The fastest dudes I’ve evr heard were John Patittuci(?),Stanley Clarke,Billy Sheehan and Anthony Jackson(uses a pick).

Anonymous

Last week I downloaded a solo bass piece at http://www.q-tuner.com This guy plays harmonics like a machine gun. Any faster than that and the time will run backwards.

Anonymous

: The U.K. ??? I dunno.The fastest dudes I’ve evr heard were John Patittuci(?),Stanley Clarke,Billy Sheehan and Anthony Jackson(uses a pick). I can’t believe nobody has mentioned Jaco. Nobody could make the bass sound like he did.

Anonymous

What about Victor Wooten?

Anonymous

Now, where’s my bag of heroin and my works?

Anonymous

He didnt actually play Bass. he was too drunk. steve jones from the electric guitar retook the bass each time. sid couldnt play bass AT ALL. + anyway most of the songs of nevermind the bollocks werwe played by there 1st bass player Glen Matlock

Anonymous

If you play a stringed insrument and you want to hammer you frets at high speed "tip" spray your fretting fingers with WD40 "strait" it will enable very high speed fingering.

Anonymous

Naw,man!I’ll just eat some pizza,hamburger or fried chicken and won’t wash my hands!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.