Harmony guitars(stella model)

Posted by Guy on Tue, 08/27/02 - 00:58:08.

can anyone tell me how to age my Guitar? It is a harmony brand stella model when were they made and do they still make them? Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Harmony guitars(stella model)

: can anyone tell me how to age my Guitar? It is a harmony brand stella model when were they made and do they still make them? Thanks

look inside the soundhole, there should be a stamp something like F-64 (built in the Fall of '64) and a model number is stamped inside bottom where neck block is, a # like 2181H918 the H918 means a Harmony model 918, also you can tell the difference of company by the way they displayed the name Stella on peghead, the 'real' Stella had a line back from the a

Hey,
I own an H732 Harmony guitar. Can't seem to find anything on the net. What's the deal?
Phil

: Hey,
: I own an H732 Harmony guitar. Can't seem to find anything on the net. What's the deal?
: Phil

I too own an H732,and would like to know something about it.jdotson34@yahoo.com

Help please

I have a Stella, and I want to sell it. How do I know if its a O.S. or a Harmony?? Thanking anyone in advace for your help.

: can anyone tell me how to age my Guitar? It is a harmony brand stella model when were they made and do they still make them? Thanks

Re: Harmony guitars

I'm looking for a new or rebuilt neck for my harmony double cutaway slimline 3 p/u sunburst model with tortoiseshell plastic laminate floating scrratchplate and headstock cover. I've had it since new in about 1963(?) It has had a hard professional life but now I want to bring it back to real working condition. A lousy guitar tech in the 70's broke the truss rod thread, making setting the action impossible. 2 others had a go and botched it completely. Some other techs say it's beyond salvage. I need some assistance to track down original parts if possible..

:Can anyone tell me where I can get age & model info on my Harmony? I have pix but don't know where to send them

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.