Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Lyle Acoustic Guitar

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Lyle that is in great shape just wondering what it is worth?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a Lyle that is in great shape just wondering what it is worth? It’s a model 440 1976

Anonymous

: I have a Lyle that is in great shape just wondering what it is worth? I too have a lyle and I have only met one other person that has one. Where are you located?

Anonymous

: : I have a Lyle that is in great shape just wondering what it is worth? : I too have a lyle and I have only met one other person that has one. Where are you located? I own a Lyle Acoustic and was wondering where to get parts??

Anonymous

I have a couple of Lyle acuostic guitars. One from 72 and another from 76 in mint condition.

Anonymous

: : : I have a Lyle that is in great shape just wondering what it is worth? : : I too have a lyle and I have only met one other person that has one. Where are you located? : I own a Lyle Acoustic and was wondering where to get parts??

Anonymous

: : : : : I have a Lyle that is in great shape just wondering what it is worth? : : : : I too have a lyle and I have only met one other person that has one. Where are you located? : : : I own a Lyle Acoustic and was wondering where to get parts?? : I have a Lyle 1100-L acoustic in perfect shape. I bought it in the 70’s. : I have a lyle f 500 that my mom bought in the 70s also just wondering what it is worth it is in excellent condition. thanks

Anonymous

: : : : : : I have a Lyle that is in great shape just wondering what it is worth? : : : : : I too have a lyle and I have only met one other person that has one. Where are you located? : : : : I own a Lyle Acoustic and was wondering where to get parts?? : : I have a Lyle 1100-L acoustic in perfect shape. I bought it in the 70’s. : : I have a lyle f 500 that my mom bought in the 70s also just wondering what it is worth it is in excellent condition. thanks Most of the Lyle Acoustics are worth around a hundred dollars. They were imported by an Oregon company if memory serves me. They are very decendent guitars builtat the same factory as epiphones! Play em don’t sell em!

Anonymous

: : : : I have a Lyle that is in great shape just wondering what it is worth? : : : I too have a lyle and I have only met one other person that has one. Where are you located? : : I own a Lyle Acoustic and was wondering where to get parts?? I have a Lyle 1100-L acoustic in perfect shape. I bought it in the 70’s.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.