Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Anyone heard of a company called ELGER?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

My aunt bought a 12 string guitar on a lawn sale and is selling it to me. has anyone heard of the company elger and where can I get more info about them and what is your feedback? the good the bad the ugly let’s hear it. if you can email me at [email protected] that would be great thanks.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: My aunt bought a 12 string guitar on a lawn sale and is selling it to me. has anyone heard of the company elger and where can I get more info about them and what is your feedback? the good the bad the ugly let’s hear it. if you can email me at [email protected] that would be great thanks.

Anonymous

I Have a Elger les paul It’s black and plays real sweet Where can I find out some info on this vintage Axe.

Anonymous

Elger was originally a guitar company, started by one Rosenbloom in Ardmore Pennsylvania, in the sixties or seventies, The guitar was named after a contraction and combination of his childrens names The company was bought up by Ibanez in the 70’s which at that time was a japanese owned company. I own an Elger "student prince" folk guitar that is finished in all natural wood both front, back, and sides. I call my guitar unofficially "Blondie" because of its unusual color. I have owned this guitar for going on 15 years. The guitar has excellent ‘action’ on the neck plus the neck is very fine and delicate, and it is a very easy guitar to play, It now needs work on the bridge and saddle so I have it in ‘retirement untill i get it repaired. I’m pretty sure most Elgers were built by a japanese company in the seventies. If you get any additional information. Please Post to my e-mail thank you Chris

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.