Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Epiphone FT-550

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi, I recently purchased an Epiphone FT-550 Acoustic Guitar Serial #055272 and I can’t seem to
    find any information on it’s age, value etc. I love the way it plays. Please Somebody HELP!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi, I recently purchased an Epiphone FT-550 Acoustic Guitar Serial #055272 and I can’t seem to : find any information on it’s age, value etc. I love the way it plays. Please Somebody HELP!!! Wish I could help. I have one also and have no information on the age or it’s value. I can say I love the way it plays, but it needs a new bone. If you find any information, feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks…Dan

Anonymous

I bought mine in Evanston IL about 1976-1978? for just under $300. pearl inlays on frets and "Epiphone" on head, but not on the pick guard. I still enjoy playing it. : : Hi, I recently purchased an Epiphone FT-550 Acoustic Guitar Serial #055272 and I can’t seem to : : find any information on it’s age, value etc. I love the way it plays. Please Somebody HELP!!! : Wish I could help. I have one also and have no information on the age or it’s value. I can say I love the way it plays, but it needs a new bone. If you find any information, feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks…Dan

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.