Takamine GX-100 electric

Posted by Beam on Tue, 09/03/02 - 15:57:58.

Hey I just got a Takamine GX-100 and really haven't found any info on the web about it. They only made them for like a year and a half and as far as I know they haven't made any purely electric guitars since. does anybody know much about them?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takamine GX-100 electric

I have one too. Not a bad little guitar. From what I understand it is a lawsuit guitar with fairly limited production.

Re: Takamine GX-100 electric

: I have one too. Not a bad little guitar. From what I understand it is a lawsuit guitar with fairly limited production.

I have 6 of these guitars, all 100's except one 200. I started a yahoo group to try to gather more people together to find more history and photos of these guitars. The address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/taksolidbody. Drop by and check it out

i have one to

would like to get info on it please

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.