Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics NORMA ELECTRIC GUITAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

My wife found an Norma electric guitar in the trash. I was wondering if is a cheap guitar and if is worth keeping. I am using it to learn to play guitar.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have an old NorMa w/ case if anyone cares.

Anonymous

I care what’s the story any pictures? : I have an old NorMa w/ case if anyone cares.

Anonymous

I threw one out, I wonder if that is it. They are good for beginners sometimes. : My wife found an Norma electric guitar in the trash. I was wondering if is a cheap guitar and if is worth keeping. I am using it to learn to play guitar.

Anonymous

I went to MARs and located some information on Norma guitars. They were made from 1957 to 1970 by tomono in Japan and were distributed by Sprum & Drum in the USA. Later around the 70’s National bought them out.

Anonymous

: I was given a norma elcectic guitar that has been in a closet for many many years. I was wondering how much it may be worth now and where I can find more imformation on it. It is in very good condition.

Anonymous

: : I was given a norma elcectic guitar that has been in a closet for many many years. I was wondering how much it may be worth now and where I can find more imformation on it. It is in very good condition.SEND ME PHOTO I,LL TELL YA ABOUT YOUR GUITAR THEY ARE LOW END JAPAN MIJ GOOD FOR BEATER AND BEACH GUITAR LIKE ITEM WHAT MODEL ECT SEND ME PHOTO I,LL TELL YOU ABOUT IT>>AT THE BLIGHTBULB ADRESS GOOD LUCK,I HAVE A FEW THAT SOUND OKAY ON CERTAIN SOUND TRACKS….

Anonymous

i have a norma guitar that my uncle gave me. i think it is from the 60’s and it is in pretty good condition. does anyone know how much norma electric guitars are worth like this one?

Anonymous

: i have a norma guitar that my uncle gave me. i think it is from the 60’s and it is in pretty good condition. does anyone know how much norma electric guitars are worth like this one?WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEY MADE MANY MODELS FROM 65-70 TOMCO IS THE USA NAME FOR THE COMPANY DEPENDS ON MODEL STIL LOW END GUITAR SEND ME PHOTOTHNXXXX

Anonymous

my granpa bought me a used norma electric guitar i was wondering about how much they ran for. or if they are cheap or not thankes

Anonymous

they are worth about two hundred dollars.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.