Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics guild g37

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 20 year old guild draughtneck made in 1983. The top is spruce and the sides and bottom are bird’s eye maple. A luthier told me sides and back are plywood. It’s in excellant shape. How much is this guitar worth?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

S00ooooo glad my guild D 70 never sold @ $2100. A guy wanted to
      buy it for $1900. Put a new set of strings and tuned her up…and
      played… and played-and the sound and action were too much
      and i fell in love with her…again!

Anonymous

I have a 30 year old-1983 Guild D70 w/carvd heel.
      This guitar looks beautiful and sounds wonderful. Wondering what value to insure
      it for. In very good condition in original blonde Guild case.

Anonymous

I too have a 1983 D70 EF100231 so I am interested what you find out about value. Amazing guitar. I have it in an Anvil case. It is surprising that you have the same guitar. I haven’t seen much on the internet about the D70.

Anonymous

The only thing that is not solid is the back, b/c it has an arched back. It has solid sides and top, they go for around $300 to $500. I will buy your from you for $450.00 that is if you can part with it. If not, let me know if you know of anywhere to get one from, I have been searching for about a year for this particular model. Thanks Chad

Anonymous

It is a very good and valuable guitar, christy’s will appraise it for you gladly. : I have a 20 year old guild draughtneck made in 1983. The top is spruce and the sides and bottom are bird’s eye maple. A luthier told me sides and back are plywood. It’s in excellant shape. How much is this guitar worth?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.