Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Suzuki Guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I bought used,Suziki steel string guitar over twenty years ago, at a flee market.
    Model # W-5025, Serial# 50804. I paid 00 for it! Some deal!! I totally love it.
    I am trying to find out how old it is and it’s value.
    Any clues?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

They are very good guitar and valuable. They are made by Rickenbacker and they shoud tell you value. : I bought used,Suziki steel string guitar over twenty years ago, at a flee market. : Model # W-5025, Serial# 50804. I paid $100 for it! Some deal!! I totally love it. : I am trying to find out how old it is and it’s value. : Any clues?

Anonymous

<<: They are very good guitar and valuable. They are made by Rickenbacker and they shoud tell you value>>. May I ask where you got the info?It’s very important to be 100% sure about it(I can’t allow mistakes in my museum !!) thanks ! http://www.lordbizarre.com

Anonymous

: They are very good guitar and valuable. They are made by Rickenbacker and they shoud tell you value. : : I bought used,Suziki steel string guitar over twenty years ago, at a flee market. : : Model # W-5025, Serial# 50804. I paid $100 for it! Some deal!! I totally love it. : : I am trying to find out how old it is and it’s value. : : Any clues? I bought a Suzuki guitar at a pawn shop for my son and the sound sucks it is distorted not clear and crisp, do you think it is the pick ups or the Peavey amp ?

Anonymous

I am another second hand Suziki Guitar buyer. One Hunderd and Twenty Irish punts twelve years ago (about $150). It’s an excellent instrument. Any Clues to it’s history and should I insure it? No. 3181. RM. 26851.

Anonymous

I own (in my museum with 175 electric guitars and 50 amp’s)a Suzuki Super Sounds"Brazen Picker Professional" two pu,glitter-paint electric guitar,an Explorer clone! Anybody any info about this guitar and/or guitar line in the 80’s

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.