Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Harmony Rocket

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I recently purchased a Harmony Rocket and the pick gaurd is cracked. Any ideas where I can by a fresh one?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I recently purchased a Harmony Rocket and the pick gaurd is cracked. : Any ideas where I can by a fresh one? you can try going to a local sam ash sometimes they have them or can ask them to order you one

Anonymous

-Can’t ya just glue/epoxy it back together ??? -If it’s new it should be under warranty, but on the other hand I would doubt the pickguard is covered, but just complain to whoeverer ya got it from to correct the problem or to give ya 50 bucks back, threaten to beat em if they don’t pony up the cash, that is the only way to deal with people who sell ya broken stuff or crap. : I recently purchased a Harmony Rocket and the pick gaurd is cracked. : Any ideas where I can by a fresh one?

Anonymous

: -Can’t ya just glue/epoxy it back together ??? : -If it’s new it should be under warranty, but on the other hand I would doubt the pickguard is covered, but just complain to whoeverer ya got it from to correct the problem or to give ya 50 bucks back, threaten to beat em if they don’t pony up the cash, that is the only way to deal with people who sell ya broken stuff or crap. : : I recently purchased a Harmony Rocket and the pick gaurd is cracked. : : Any ideas where I can by a fresh one? I am currently restoring my 1968 single pickup Harmony Rocket guitar. I have all the original parts except for the pick guard, which broke years ago. Does anyone know where I might purchase one.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.