Harmony Rocket

Posted by Tony on Mon, 09/09/02 - 15:26:28.

I recently purchased a Harmony Rocket and the pick gaurd is cracked.
Any ideas where I can by a fresh one?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Harmony Rocket

-Can't ya just glue/epoxy it back together ???
-If it's new it should be under warranty, but on the other hand I would doubt the pickguard is covered, but just complain to whoeverer ya got it from to correct the problem or to give ya 50 bucks back, threaten to beat em if they don't pony up the cash, that is the only way to deal with people who sell ya broken stuff or crap.

: I recently purchased a Harmony Rocket and the pick gaurd is cracked.
: Any ideas where I can by a fresh one?

: -Can't ya just glue/epoxy it back together ???
: -If it's new it should be under warranty, but on the other hand I would doubt the pickguard is covered, but just complain to whoeverer ya got it from to correct the problem or to give ya 50 bucks back, threaten to beat em if they don't pony up the cash, that is the only way to deal with people who sell ya broken stuff or crap.

: : I recently purchased a Harmony Rocket and the pick gaurd is cracked.
: : Any ideas where I can by a fresh one?

I am currently restoring my 1968 single pickup Harmony Rocket guitar. I have all the original parts except for the pick guard, which broke years ago. Does anyone know where I might purchase one.

: I recently purchased a Harmony Rocket and the pick gaurd is cracked.
: Any ideas where I can by a fresh one?
you can try going to a local sam ash sometimes they have them or can ask them to order you one

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.