canora guitars

Posted by emma on Mon, 09/16/02 - 08:48:37.

Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i'm wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: canora guitars

Why would you want a guitar that you don't know the price or quality of??? Uh, just buy a Dean then.

gggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt

Why would you want

It ain't about brand or quality really!
Some incredible sounds come from the
Cheapest "crap" if it feels right and magic
Is created!
The guitar chooses the guitarist! NOT the
Other way round.
Don't be a jerk or brand freak lammo
And let the gear choose you.

well i got a 2nd hand canora quite a time ago and i think it sounds realy nice but that is just my opionion u should go for it

: Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i'm wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you
Posted by emma (from: ) on September 16, 2002 at 04:48:37:
Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i'm wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you

know what canora guitars are like- i'm wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank youknow what canora guitars are like- i'm wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank yone and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help.ou
Posted by emma (from: ) on September 16
Posted by emma (from: ) on September 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Ups:

Re: canora guitars Chris 16:20:40 12/04/02 (0)
Re: canora guitars Perry the Rocker 12:22:40 9/16/02 (1)
Re: canora guitars fffffffffweeattrewhgrhwrahrwhrwhwrh 12:14:26 10/30/02 (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:
: Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i'm wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you

Posted by emma (from: ) on September 16, 2002 at 04:48:37:

Follow Ups:

Re: canora guitars Chris 16:20:40 12/04/02 (0)
Re: canora guitars Perry the Rocker 12:22:40 9/16/02 (1)
Re: canora guitars fffffffffweeattrewhgrhwrahrwhrwhwrh 12:14:26 10/30/02 (0)

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

one more thing... FUCK YOU!!!!! rock on billy

canora guitars 2

Hey. Today I got a Canora guitar at a second handstore today. and I would just like to know if they have a website? I've looked almost everywhere. please help.

Canora guitar

During spring cleaning I came across a Canora guitar and an Italian mandoline. What the hell was my late wife doing while I was at work?! My you, she was a fan of the Sally Ann.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.