Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Giannini Craviola

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

My grandfather left me a Giannini Craviola and I was just curious about the value of this. It a a model 6N and the serial is #b/2808. Anyone???

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi, my father gave me a Craviola, now I don’t want to play another guitar!!! :o) Mod: AWKS 12 SER: 9

Anonymous

These are bringing $200 to $300. I would never sell it as they are really unusual and very cool and a nice rememberance of grandpa.

Anonymous

Now available again…. http://www.jayturser.com/jt_acoustic_premier2.htm Great for on stage work nice through PA – I have one of each and they always gain attention on stage. My 12 string is strung in Double Nashville tuning and in "DADGAD" sound like a mandola/ Cittern

Anonymous

Now available again…. http://www.jayturser.com/jt_acoustic_premier2.htm Great for on stage work nice through PA – I have one of each and they always gain attention on stage. My 12 string is strung in Double Nashville tuning and in "DADGAD" sound like a mandola/ Cittern

Anonymous

I’ve had my Giannini 6-string for over 30 years and absolutely love it. It’s not the best playing guitar, but the tone is great and it’s very well balanced. I also have a 12-string, which is a little clunky feeling but plays OK. I replaced the machine heads on both, and they’ve had some body work over the years, but I love ’em. I’m looking for the nylon-string model to complete the set (one of these days).

Anonymous

I have two of each of the four original Cravioas. Love the nylon model with LaBella 900 Gold (very soft and low tension). Also have several custom made (pre-1970) Giannini classicals which my preferred classicals.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.