Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Jefferson Starship Find Your Way Back TAB!!! SOMEONE?!!? PLEASE??!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anyone have the chords or tab to Jefferson Starship — Find Your Way Back? C’mon people, I’m sure somebody knows how the song goes out there.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Anyone have the chords or tab to Jefferson Starship — Find Your Way Back? C’mon people, I’m sure somebody knows how the song goes out there. Did you find tabs?? Please share, if so….

Anonymous

I need it too!!! I can’t seem to find it anywhere…can you send it to me to??? HELP! S.O.S.!!!

Anonymous

It’s a F-A-G progression, at least thats what it sounds like to me. : Anyone have the chords or tab to Jefferson Starship — Find Your Way Back? C’mon people, I’m sure somebody knows how the song goes out there.

Anonymous

:That was a valiant effort. for the verses? or the intro? i figured out the chorus, but the lead and outro are not that easy. : It’s a F-A-G progression, at least thats what it sounds like to me. : : : Anyone have the chords or tab to Jefferson Starship — Find Your Way Back? C’mon people, I’m sure somebody knows how the song goes out there.

Anonymous

: :It starts off with F C G F C G and rides on the G

Anonymous

what is your e-adress joe and ill send you the tab..

Anonymous

: what is your e-adress joe and ill send you the tab.. So you figured it out? here’s my email: [email protected] Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

that tab rocks if you find it send it to me to! thanks ok now anybody knows that the Doobie Brothers toulouse street and the captain & me are some of the best fingerstyle acoustic music ever. the problem is that nobody has posted any music by these guys that is acoustic!! I know companys don’t publish early songs but I have figured out that "Snake Man" "South City Midnight Lady", "Larry the Logger" and "Black Water" are out there. Black Water solo is not however and that is published! Also "South City.." does not have the solo. These are much needed! I would really appreciate people who can figure this stuff out. I know tha "Clear as the driven snow is in tuning DADDAD and I was screwing around! but I don’t know anymore. I have more questions but this one has got me pretty wired that know one has at least tried to submit a transcription but on the other hand Patrick Simmons and Tom Johnston write some tough acoustic music. Again I ask for doobies early. I will try to pitch in CSN&Y which is pretty much posted but I will send you to where I can! Thanks guys!! Brandon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.