Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Raven Guitars, RST and RMS 1000

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I was wondering if anyone has ANY feedback at all on these guitars, they seem descent, but it would be nice to have someones first hand opinion. ANY help would be appreciated. I cant find a single review on the net for them!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i own a Raven hollow body guitar and I would like to find out some info on it. It is red has ivory colored trim, crome reverse tramello arm, crome plate holding vol control,tone control, two switches to turn on or off the pickups. Two small single coil pickups. 22 frets, flooting bridge peice wooden, black raven crest with raven written in gold letters. The body has two f holes. if you could give me any info I would be most greatful thank you.

Anonymous

I have a Raven RSM 5000 neckthrough. The guitars are everything they claim to be right out of the box! I am in a professional band and I absolutely love the action on it and the feel. I would recommend these guitars to anyone that really enjoys to play.

Anonymous

I have heard a raven. It’s like plugging into a turd and putting strings on it and trying to play. The cheapest nastiest sound I have ever heard in all my years of playing bass. I have also heard a 6 string… ewwww… If you want to know beauty and precision go get 700 dollars and buy yourself a Cort Curbow bass or get 1200 dollars and buy a beautiful 1 piece bass guitar. Or if you want a 6 string or up buy yourself an Ibanez 6 or 7 string series. Until then don’t go online and brag about a 200 dollar guitar…

Anonymous

: I have heard a raven. It’s like plugging into a turd and putting strings on it and trying to play. The cheapest nastiest sound I have ever heard in all my years of playing bass. I have also heard a 6 string… ewwww… If you want to know beauty and precision go get 700 dollars and buy yourself a Cort Curbow bass or get 1200 dollars and buy a beautiful 1 piece bass guitar. Or if you want a 6 string or up buy yourself an Ibanez 6 or 7 string series. Until then don’t go online and brag about a 200 dollar guitar… you have got to be kidding me. i have played a Raven and have heard the wonderful warm so8nd it produces. Nothing beats the wonderful paint job also.

Anonymous

: : I have heard a raven. It’s like plugging into a turd and putting strings on it and trying to play. The cheapest nastiest sound I have ever heard in all my years of playing bass. I have also heard a 6 string… ewwww… If you want to know beauty and precision go get 700 dollars and buy yourself a Cort Curbow bass or get 1200 dollars and buy a beautiful 1 piece bass guitar. Or if you want a 6 string or up buy yourself an Ibanez 6 or 7 string series. Until then don’t go online and brag about a 200 dollar guitar… : you have got to be kidding me. i have played a Raven and have heard the wonderful warm so8nd it produces. Nothing beats the wonderful paint job also.

Anonymous

: : : I have heard a raven. It’s like plugging into a turd and putting strings on it and trying to play. The cheapest nastiest sound I have ever heard in all my years of playing bass. I have also heard a 6 string… ewwww… If you want to know beauty and precision go get 700 dollars and buy yourself a Cort Curbow bass or get 1200 dollars and buy a beautiful 1 piece bass guitar. Or if you want a 6 string or up buy yourself an Ibanez 6 or 7 string series. Until then don’t go online and brag about a 200 dollar guitar… : : you have got to be kidding me. i have played a Raven and have heard the wonderful warm so8nd it produces. Nothing beats the wonderful paint job also. I don’t think you can play. It’s obvious to me that the name on the headstock means more to you then your ability or lack there of. It’s probably your amp..I don’t even have to hear you and I know I can blow you off the stage anytime, little boy. Remember, it’s not the instrument, it’s the person behind it.

Anonymous

You’re obviously tone-deaf

Anonymous

Check Harmony Central/Guitar Database. They have several reviews from Raven owners, all quite favorable.

: : I was wondering if anyone has ANY feedback at all on these guitars, they seem descent, but it would be nice to have someones first hand opinion. ANY help would be appreciated. I cant find a single review on the net for them!

Anonymous

: I was wondering if anyone has ANY feedback at all on these guitars, they seem descent, but it would be nice to have someones first hand opinion. ANY help would be appreciated. I cant find a single review on the net for them!

Anonymous

I was hunting for guitars at ebay and I came across a Raven. I saw all the fancy upwards of 00.00+ guitars before hand – been looking for hours but then the picture loaded for a Raven.
      24 Fret. Sunburst. The shape – DAMN! It was like "CLICK!" and I had been seeing Crow (the movie) – you know the first one in my mind for a while? Where he’s on the building playing,
      and I’m obsessed with death so Raven – COOL! Anyhow I sent out payment – won it for 20.00. Freind of mine looked at the pick said it was custom, and that’s good. He
      felt it may even be better than his electric. All I know is I wanted to learn guitar, and "CLICK!". Look for that when looking for a guitar. You’ll know what I mean. I’ll tell you what she’s like
      when I get her – OK?
      – Deathbliss

Anonymous

deathbliss, you are a dork.

Anonymous

awesome! i just bought a raven off ebay too! http://www.geocities.com/beanity/guitargreen.jpg its so pretty…i cant wait to get it! i paid more, though.. 🙁 mine was $300… do you have a picture? id like to see…please contact me through email [email protected] because i probably wont be able to stumble my way back here…thanks! alix

Anonymous

I own a store in the Chicago area, and was wondering if you could put me in touch with a rep?
      I can be reached at [email protected]
      Thank you for any help. (Cool web site Tony!)
      : Dude, These little guitars are the best! I have to tell you that the Les Paul RM-2000 (Ibelive thats the model #) is killer! Workmanship, ease of play seem to be great. The more expensive line, has a lifetime warranty. The factory repair locations are located in Virgina. I expect we’ll be hearing alot about these guys. Raven is made in Korea, and they also make many other lines for other companies. THey dont turn out 10,00 aday, and the playability seems to be equivalent to the Gibson Les Paul. Its nice! I have he bass Guitar, (one of 6 I own.) And the tone I get is up there very nice! Smooth…. Oh, I got the info from the US Rep, when I spoke to him this past week. I to could not find a thing on them… again, I expect to see big changes, soon.
      : Later dude!
      : Tony Marie III
      : http://www.tonymarie.com

:
      : : I was wondering if anyone has ANY feedback at all on these guitars, they seem descent, but it would be nice to have someones first hand opinion. ANY help would be appreciated. I cant find a single review on the net for them!

Anonymous

Dude, These little guitars are the best! I have to tell you that the Les Paul RM-2000 (Ibelive thats the model #) is killer! Workmanship, ease of play seem to be great. The more expensive line, has a lifetime warranty. The factory repair locations are located in Virgina. I expect we’ll be hearing alot about these guys. Raven is made in Korea, and they also make many other lines for other companies. THey dont turn out 10,00 aday, and the playability seems to be equivalent to the Gibson Les Paul. Its nice! I have he bass Guitar, (one of 6 I own.) And the tone I get is up there very nice! Smooth…. Oh, I got the info from the US Rep, when I spoke to him this past week. I to could not find a thing on them… again, I expect to see big changes, soon.
      Later dude!
      Tony Marie III
      http://www.tonymarie.com

: I was wondering if anyone has ANY feedback at all on these guitars, they seem descent, but it would be nice to have someones first hand opinion. ANY help would be appreciated. I cant find a single review on the net for them!

Anonymous

I’m not even sure what model mine is. It’s a old (maybe late 70’s early 80’s) black Raven guitar w/ 2 volume/tone dials, Gibson look-a-like. Even has the white and black stripes along the outside of the body. 2 humbuckers. E-mail me back if you know what model it is etc.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.