Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Marshall Footswitch

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an late 80’s Marshall Artist 3203 head with the original footswitch. It has two buttons, one for boost, which switchs me from the clean channel to overdrive, and one for reverb. My problem is with the reverb side, when i hit it, i really don’t notice any difference at all. is there something wrong? Also I run it through two 4×10 Marshall cabs it came with. Should i have it set to 4 or 8 ohms? Thanks!

Related Article:
    Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have an late 80’s Marshall Artist 3203 head with the original footswitch. It has two buttons, one for boost, which switchs me from the clean channel to overdrive, and one for reverb. My problem is with the reverb side, when i hit it, i really don’t notice any difference at all. is there something wrong? Also I run it through two 4×10 Marshall cabs it came with. Should i have it set to 4 or 8 ohms? Thanks! YES YOUR WIRES TO YOUR REVERB TANK RED AND BLACK NEEDS TO BE REVERSE IF THEY ARE CONNECT WRONG YOUR REVERB IS NOT THERE.

Anonymous

God dammit, someone must know something!!!

Anonymous

Hey, I have the same problem!!!! reverb is not working on fotswitch but when the footswitch isn’t connected, it works. So maybe we bothe have wrong footswitches?

Anonymous

: God dammit, someone must know something!!! The best way to listen to the reverb is to put the clean channel’s volume on a high level (let’s say 7/10)and play a chord and mute the sound. If your reverb is working you’ll hear an "echo effect". That’s it.

Anonymous

: : God dammit, someone must know something!!! : The best way to listen to the reverb is to put the clean channel’s volume on a high level (let’s say 7/10)and play a chord and mute the sound. If your reverb is working you’ll hear an "echo effect". That’s it. HELLO HEY IS YOUR REVERB NOT WORKING RIGHT? OK YOUR RED AND WIRES OUT OF YOUR AMP ARE CONNECTED TO YOUR REVERB WRONG TRY SWITCHING THEM THAT CONNECTS TO THE REVEB TANK, THAT WILL FIX IT YOUR WIRES ARE REVERSE IN THE TANK.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.