What kind of sound description?
    ch1: fender twin? vox ac30? mesa?
    ch2: marshall? groovetubes? mesa?
    ch3: soldano? hot marshall? vht?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I used to borrow a Rockmod II form a friend. Brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it. Unbelievable tone!!!! I spoke with Mr. Kasha on the phone back in 1996 if I remember correctly. Very nice man, offered to do a head mod for me but I was into rack at the time(no head to mod). I ran it through midi verb’s and Lexicon’s, into a Boogie Simul-Class 295 or 395(don’t remember) and an old Marshall cab with vintage 30’s. Just that simple little setup sounded like God himself. I would love to get a hold of a Rockmod II somehow. Can’t find them anywhere. If anyone has one to sell, please let me know. I’ve heard great things about his power amps too.

Anonymous

: Kasha Rockmod pre-amp. : Does anyone know these preamps? : What kind of sound description? : ch1: fender twin? vox ac30? mesa? : ch2: marshall? groovetubes? mesa? : ch3: soldano? hot marshall? vht? Well, It’s amazing that people are still playing them. I really glad everyone still likes my amps. Maybe I should start making them again. If anyone wants a custom Rockmod I, I would be glad to make one. John Kasha

Anonymous

John,

I have one and use it live through my quad reverb. Never thought the tone could get any better. Do you recommend a mod to this unit still? Hope you’re still alive because I’m an old fart and I’m still kickin. Thx, Ed.

Anonymous

: Kasha Rockmod pre-amp. : Does anyone know these preamps? : What kind of sound description? : ch1: fender twin? vox ac30? mesa? : ch2: marshall? groovetubes? mesa? : ch3: soldano? hot marshall? vht? Joe, I have a Rockmod I and Rockmod II. These are some of the best preamps money can buy!! They sound like Hot rodded Marshall’s with a ton of gain but all of it useable. There are not many out there that have them in fact I have not found anyone else who has a Rockmod I except Dan Huff. If you can find one get one. Oh bye the way the clean is nice as well. I’d be more than happy to send you some pics if you want. Let me know.

Anonymous

I have a Kasha Rockmod II for sale. [email protected]

Anonymous

: I have a Kasha Rockmod II for sale. [email protected] Did you ever sell this preamp? If not–I’m interested.

Anonymous

They are ok, more like a twin reverb : Kasha Rockmod pre-amp. : Does anyone know these preamps? : What kind of sound description? : ch1: fender twin? vox ac30? mesa? : ch2: marshall? groovetubes? mesa? : ch3: soldano? hot marshall? vht?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.