Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Roy Smeck Lap Slide

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Has anybody any information (worth,collectable)on a
    ROY SMECK LAP SLIDE (electric)guitar? It’s a solid body
    six string. The frets (27) are painted black (no inlays)on white with a clear plastic covering them,18".
    The lenght between the bridge and nut is 24".It has a single electric pickup (tone,volume adjustment knob).
    Overall length is 32",width is 7,7/8" at bridge, 5,7/8"
    at head. The tuning keys are three on each side (all one piece).It has a black on blonde finish,that is cracking, do to aging. I bought this used, back in the early 70’s for around 0.00. It has three inlayed nuts on the bottom for legs.There is absolutly no markings on it other than the name ROY SMECK on the handguard covering the bridge. So far, no one around
    town can help me.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

http://www.resocentre.com/vintage_instruments.htm Ask these people. : Has anybody any information (worth,collectable)on a : ROY SMECK LAP SLIDE (electric)guitar? It’s a solid body : six string. The frets (27) are painted black (no inlays)on white with a clear plastic covering them,18". : The lenght between the bridge and nut is 24".It has a single electric pickup (tone,volume adjustment knob). : Overall length is 32",width is 7,7/8" at bridge, 5,7/8" : at head. The tuning keys are three on each side (all one piece).It has a black on blonde finish,that is cracking, do to aging. I bought this used, back in the early 70’s for around $60.00. It has three inlayed nuts on the bottom for legs.There is absolutly no markings on it other than the name ROY SMECK on the handguard covering the bridge. So far, no one around : town can help me.

Anonymous

: i have a harmony lap slide i think is a roy although there is no name other than harmony on it i am confused as well

Anonymous

: http://www.resocentre.com/vintage_instruments.htm : Ask these people. : : Has anybody any information (worth,collectable)on a : : ROY SMECK LAP SLIDE (electric)guitar? It’s a solid body : : six string. The frets (27) are painted black (no inlays)on white with a clear plastic covering them,18". : : The lenght between the bridge and nut is 24".It has a single electric pickup (tone,volume adjustment knob). : : Overall length is 32",width is 7,7/8" at bridge, 5,7/8" : : at head. The tuning keys are three on each side (all one piece).It has a black on blonde finish,that is cracking, do to aging. I bought this used, back in the early 70’s for around $60.00. It has three inlayed nuts on the bottom for legs.There is absolutly no markings on it other than the name ROY SMECK on the handguard covering the bridge. So far, no one around : : town can help me. Concerning your inquiry on the lap slide. I have one. Original Case as well. Lock & Key. The whole thing including the original cord. You can e-mail me at the address above for more info and I am possibly willing to bargin. Most Excelent condition.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.