Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics MARSHALL EXT CAB

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I use a Marshall Valvestate VS102 which I find great and really covers every sound I need for what I play (rock/blues, Clapton, SRV etc etc) and want to extend it with a 2×12 cab. As these valvestates were withdrawn, the matching VS212 cab is impossible to find so I’m looking for alternatives. Anyone know if the Marshall 1922 cab would sound as good as an extension? I also have a VS100 head as a backup so if the main amp went down, I’d use the ext cab with the head. Is it really worth hunting for the valvestate VS212 ext cab? I assume they have the same goldback celestions as the VS102 as opposed to the usual celestions in the 1922 and 1936 etc so would the
    sound differ?

Related News
    Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have 2 vs212 cabs in MINT condition for sale

Anonymous

: I use a Marshall Valvestate VS102 which I find great and really covers every sound I need for what I play (rock/blues, Clapton, SRV etc etc) and want to extend it with a 2×12 cab. As these valvestates were withdrawn, the matching VS212 cab is impossible to find so I’m looking for alternatives. Anyone know if the Marshall 1922 cab would sound as good as an extension? I also have a VS100 head as a backup so if the main amp went down, I’d use the ext cab with the head. Is it really worth hunting for the valvestate VS212 ext cab? I assume they have the same goldback celestions as the VS102 as opposed to the usual celestions in the 1922 and 1936 etc so would the : sound differ? Hi… I have a VS212 to sold…tell me if your still looking for?? I’m from Montreal, CANADA …

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.