MARSHALL EXT CAB

Posted by Anthony on Sun, 10/13/02 - 20:03:01.

I use a Marshall Valvestate VS102 which I find great and really covers every sound I need for what I play (rock/blues, Clapton, SRV etc etc) and want to extend it with a 2x12 cab. As these valvestates were withdrawn, the matching VS212 cab is impossible to find so I'm looking for alternatives. Anyone know if the Marshall 1922 cab would sound as good as an extension? I also have a VS100 head as a backup so if the main amp went down, I'd use the ext cab with the head. Is it really worth hunting for the valvestate VS212 ext cab? I assume they have the same goldback celestions as the VS102 as opposed to the usual celestions in the 1922 and 1936 etc so would the
sound differ?

Related News
Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: MARSHALL EXT CAB

: I use a Marshall Valvestate VS102 which I find great and really covers every sound I need for what I play (rock/blues, Clapton, SRV etc etc) and want to extend it with a 2x12 cab. As these valvestates were withdrawn, the matching VS212 cab is impossible to find so I’m looking for alternatives. Anyone know if the Marshall 1922 cab would sound as good as an extension? I also have a VS100 head as a backup so if the main amp went down, I’d use the ext cab with the head. Is it really worth hunting for the valvestate VS212 ext cab? I assume they have the same goldback celestions as the VS102 as opposed to the usual celestions in the 1922 and 1936 etc so would the
: sound differ?

Hi... I have a VS212 to sold...tell me if your still looking for??

I'm from Montreal, CANADA ...

Re: MARSHALL EXT CAB

I have 2 vs212 cabs in MINT condition for sale

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.