Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics need to know

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I recently came across my fathers guitar. I was wondering if it has any value at all. The guitar is a Harmony acoustic series. Serial number 8811h162.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a 1969 Guild D35 NT in excellent playing shape, Grover machines and inside pickup, slightly marred cosmetically (it is 45 years old). Any idea what it is worth?

Anonymous

I recently obtained a Washburn CT2 electric (Serial Number 7119943, made in Korea) but I have no information about it whatsoever. I see used CT2’s going for around $250 online, but these are basic models. My CT2 is black, with a gold sparkle finish on top. Would this drive up the value of my guitar, and if so…how much do you think it’s worth? (Id post pics but couldnt figure out how

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag111/jkujat75/IMG_20131003_172011_zps8e536496.jpg
      http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag111/jkujat75/IMG_20131003_171737_zps8d9f46b1.jpg
      http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag111/jkujat75/IMG_20131003_171535_zps145440ed.jpg

Anonymous

serial# 108776
      serial #80697515
      what are they worth?

Anonymous

I have a Alvarez acoustic guitar that I know nothing about. The label on the inside says Alvarez By KAZOU YAIRI, Serial No. 5115, Model No. 5080. There is a number on the heel block is 481073. It’s still in great condition. The tuners are Grover. Can you tell me something about the guitar, when it was made, what it sold for, and what a current value is. Thank you

Anonymous

I have a supro steel guitar from the late 1950’s & early 60’s. It comes with the case & all excessories & is in perfect condition. Anyone know how much its worth ?

Anonymous

I have an old Epiphone Recording A, from what I have researched its between 1928-1932. Thinking of selling it, just looking for an estimate of what its worth. Thank you!

Anonymous

I have aquirred my dads favorite toy, it’s a es 330 td and i was wondering aprox. Value serial #r4993 29 it is sunburst finish and in fair shape no repaires ever on guitar and works and sounds great.

Anonymous

Hey, I’ve come across a guitar that my friends dad sold me for 40$. After checking it out online, it appears to be an 1831, Gaetano Guadagnini classical guitar. It is extreemely old in appearance, and very dusty, but in playable condition (as I have been playing it). Everything on it besides the strings are original. I’m wondering what value it may have? Even rough estimates are much appreciated.
      Thanks!

Anonymous

I was wondering if you would happen to know the value of a Jackson Y2KV in excellent condition. They no longer make them and from what I understand Jackson didn’t make that many of them.

Anonymous

looking for an approx. value on an Ovation Celeberty acoustic/elect. It’s supposed to be an earlier model and worth more than recent models. I have it for test and evaluation. Its in good shape with hard shell case. What would you pay?

Anonymous

I was wondering if someone could me an idea of how much my Grandfather’s guitar is worth. It is an Ibanez, made in 1908 in Nagoya, Japan, model #309. Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

I have sheet music for piano and guitar and singing of The Beatles from the 1960’s: Michelle, Hey Jude, The Beatle Book (13 songs and souvenir cut-out page) The Beatles’ Dollar Book of Songs(15 songs), Twist and Shout and The Beatles Greatest Hits including "Maybe I’m Amazed by Wings (41 songs). I have no idea of thier worth, also they are in a 3-ring binder so of course there are holes in the binding.

Anonymous

If it says "made in USA", pre 1968 (or there abouts)and in good shape, ie no bridge lifting or loose neck joint (common problems, flat tops are worth about $150 to $200 and arch tops about $200 to $300. Newer imports are generally worth less.

Anonymous

I Have an Epiphone Excellente-12, FT-565. I can’t find it listed anywhere to get an appraisal. Can you help me?

Anonymous

I have an Ovation 12 string made around the 70’s model #1115-4 and I was wondering if it was still worth any thing. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

I have a: 1985 Sigma 12 string (DM-12-3). It is in good condition. Do you know what I should ask for it? Thanks!

Anonymous

I was given a Conn nylon string guitar in 1980 as a gift and would like to know the value. It has a beautiful sound and stays in tune. The serial # is: 73110075. Can anyone help me? Thanks…..doug

Anonymous

: I was given a Conn nylon string guitar in 1980 as a gift and would like to know the value. It has a beautiful sound and stays in tune. The serial # is: 73110075. Can anyone help me? : Thanks…..doug I recently got one in a trade valued at $150.00. It is way better than the price. Great sound with new strings. Ser# 71101106 Keep it and play for Dad – Steve Tillman

Anonymous

Hello. I am the owner of a 1965 Fender Duosonic II. This wonderful guitar’s electronics have never been touched and are still fully operational. It has few chips in the paint, mostly on the back side. One aspect of this beginners guitar that makes it interesting is the fret board. It is made of georgian rosewood, which is no longer imported. This undoubtedly adds to the value of this guitar. If you could give me a figure as to how much a guitar to this description would sell for, I would greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous

: If it says "made in USA", pre 1968 (or there abouts)and in good shape, ie no bridge lifting or loose neck joint (common problems, flat tops are worth about $150 to $200 and arch tops about $200 to $300. Newer imports are generally worth less.

Anonymous

: : If it says "made in USA", pre 1968 (or there abouts)and in good shape, ie no bridge lifting or loose neck joint (common problems, flat tops are worth about $150 to $200 and arch tops about $200 to $300. Newer imports are generally worth less.

Anonymous

It is the Baddest Mexican Strat I’ve ever Played.It Sounds just like an American Strat.Plays great,Paint is in excellent condition,Everything works right,and it stays in perfect tune.The fretboard has hardly any ware for being a 91 model. I’d Rather have this 91 mexican made strat than an American made any day!

Anonymous

: I have a 1994 Gibson Les Paul Custom Left Handed, Vintage Sunburst with gold plated hardware. Very minor imperfections (ie. tiny tiny almost none noticable scratches on finish). Does anyone know what my guitar is worth ? P.S. I paid $3000 for it new.

Anonymous

I’ve got a Gibson Maurader that is in great shape and I wanted to see if you can give me a rough estimate of what it might be worth.

Anonymous

I’m have an electric guitar made under the name of "Prestige", I think it was made by Ibanez. It was made sometime before 1973. It’s a hollow body with "f" holes, dual electric pick-ups, built in pick guard, a wah-wah bar and three control knobs. Finish is in good shape but the "ivory" strips along side the neck are beginig to slightly delaminate. Still plays fairly well. Can you give me an approximate worth? Thanks,

Anonymous

I have an American made 1974 Fender Stratocaster in very good condition. It has a natural wood finish. I was wondering how much it might be worth. Thank you.

Anonymous

What is my 1956 Fender Music Master electric guitar worth is in fairly good condition, but the guitar does not have its original finish. It’s perfectly playable

Anonymous

Please HELP!! I came across an Epiphone "Texan" at a local pawn shop yesterday, and I am dying to know if it’s worth anything. I have no idea what the date or serial no. are, but the inside label reads "Texan FT 14 -" (and then the label is worn off, so I don’t know what the rest of it says). It has an adjustable bridge, and appears to have a rosewood fretboard. It also has the signature Epiphone "E" on the pick guard, and one on the tuner board. It was made in Japan. Could you please tell me if it’s worth anything? Thank you so much. Kellie

Anonymous

: Please HELP!! :I have a old violin that was my great uncles and would like to know if it is worth anything.It has a little tag inside that says,stradivarius model of 1732 handmade by Karl Knilling,Mittenwald Germany and is in good condition.

Anonymous

: : Please HELP!! : :I have a old violin that was found and would like to know if it is worth anything.It has a little tag inside that says,stradivarius model of 1732 handmade by Ernst Kreusler,Sachen Germany and is in good condition. Thank You

Anonymous

: : : Please HELP!! : : :I have a old violin that was found in a old mans basement and would like to know if it is worth anything.It has a little tag inside that says,stradivarius but doesn’t have a year on it.It is handmade by Ernst Kreusler,Sachen Germany and is in good condition. : Thank You

Anonymous

A friend of mine has a violin I told him I would try to see what is worth for him on the internet. I didn’t know it would be so hard. Inside it says Antonius Stradivarius Cremeonensis Faciebat Anno 1724, Made in Czechoslovakia. He may have misspelled some of the words because it was hard to read. Fair condition Thanks for any help I receive. Dianne

Anonymous

I have the same type of violin. It was purchased by my parents from an elderly couple about 23 years ago. I would also like to know it’s worth. Did you find out anything? : : Please HELP!! : :I have a old violin that was my great uncles and would like to know if it is worth anything.It has a little tag inside that says,stradivarius model of 1732 handmade by Karl Knilling,Mittenwald Germany and is in good condition.

Anonymous

: Have a 1982 Guild D25M acoustic guitar in good shape. Not interested in selling, just courious of its current value and its potential future value. Is it worth to hang on to ?

Anonymous

i have a takamine acoustic guitar. i would like to know what it is worth. serial number is 77071351 made in june of 1977.

Anonymous

i recently bought a fender strat from a friend and was wondering if it was a good price and what it is worth number on the neck was mn5203666

Anonymous

A Bee Tone steel guitar, sunburst yellow , bought around 1967. Made in Japan

Anonymous

Sorry, I know nothing about Steel Guitars except that they set on a stand and you set at them like a keyboard.

Anonymous

Sorry not a guitar, but I have a huge photograph (portrait size), of the last us concert for Led Zepplin, with autographs from the original band members. Is this worth anything.

Anonymous

: Sorry not a guitar, but I have a huge photograph (portrait size), of the last us concert for Led Zepplin, with autographs from the original band members. Is this worth anything.

Anonymous

I hava a Gibson guitar serial number 2029. Is this worth anything?

Anonymous

I have a Gibson guitar serial number 2029. Is this worth anything? Had incorrect email address on first email. Sorry

Anonymous

: Sorry not a guitar, but I have a huge photograph (portrait size), of the last us concert for Led Zepplin, with autographs from the original band members. Is this worth anything.

Anonymous

I have a 1996 fender american strat with a sunburst finish and everything is mint. Brand new case, strings, and I just had the neck aligned and the action adjusted. I want to sell it, and everyone says that americans don’t depreciate in value, is that true? If so, how much should I sell it for? Please send me an e mail at [email protected]

Anonymous

i have a martin, nylon string model 00-16C. bought in the early 70’s. ser # 258664. perfect condition. whattaya think? thanks

Anonymous

: If it says "made in USA", pre 1968 (or there abouts)and in good shape, ie no bridge lifting or loose neck joint (common problems, flat tops are worth about $150 to $200 and arch tops about $200 to $300. Newer imports are generally worth less.

Anonymous

How much is a Yamaha G-231 II guitar. It is in perfect condition, no nix, no stratches. Just as a brand new still in the case.

Anonymous

:: estimate a 47 year old Gibson electric/acoustic; Very good to excellent condition. thanks

Anonymous

Value of a 5 year old Ibanez RX 60 electric in excellent condition

Anonymous

esitimate on a 20 yr old yamaha classisal nylon with only 4 scratches on it. thanks

Anonymous

: esitimate on a 20 yr old yamaha classisal nylon with only 4 scratches on it. thanks

Anonymous

:I aquired a Goya Martin Cf great condition it said model 1805 it should be dated around 1960-1970 i dont no anything about this guitar!

Anonymous

: esitimate on a 20 yr old yamaha g-231 II classisal nylon with only 4 scratches on it. thanks

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.