Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fender decalsI have good quality fender guitar decals for 50’s and 60’s strats and 50’s tele’s

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. I need a 1960’s Fender Jaguar decal for my guitar. Do you have one?

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. I wish to buy 50’s & 60’s strat spaghetti logo decal. How much are they ? Would you please send sample photo too ?

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s.

Anonymous

: : E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. Where do I get the decals?

Anonymous

I’d like to buy a 60’s Strat headstock decal set. Can you please send me your relevant information?

Anonymous

:I have a 1974 Fender Stratocaster and I have been looking for a decal:I was wandering what You prices are. Thanks

Anonymous

: I’d like to buy a 60’s Strat headstock decal set. Can you please send me your relevant information?

Anonymous

: : I’d like to buy a 52′ tele’ headstock decal set. Can you please send me your relevant information?

Anonymous

Anonymous

I have a 1963 strat that someone refinished and I need the decals to restore it. Robby

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s and precision basss.

Anonymous

I need a simple Fender logo that was used on the strat headstock and said fender and absolutely nothing else.I have a 74 P-bass that was excactly like it. Year? I don’t care . The stratocaster ,contour body, made in usa ,don’t need it..I just want the Fender logo for the mid 70s or lowers seventies strat headstock. thanks Roger

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. looking for a Fender strat decal

Anonymous

: : E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. Please describe decals available. Thanks.

Anonymous

got decals for early 70’s strat and mid 60’s strat?

Anonymous

I want to buy az strat decal. How much?

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. Looking for Fender Telecaster waterslide decal

Anonymous

Please send me some pictures and prices for Strat and Custom shop decals. Please tell me how much would be shipping to the US or directly to Italy. Thank you Mario : Looking for Fender Telecaster waterslide decal

Anonymous

: I don’t have the Fender decals, I need them. Sorry for the confusion.

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s.I have a strat I’ve been customizing with and after market neck with no decal the neck is totaly unfinished,please help if you have any decals I would appreaciate it Thank you.

Anonymous

: : E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s.I have a strat I’ve been customizing with and after market neck with no decal the neck is totaly unfinished,please help if you have any decals I would appreaciate it Thank you veddy much.

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. i have a ’53 tele and the decal needs to be replaced due to an accident wher the was snapped in two i have had a replacement neck made but it needs the correct decal so my guitar will almost be the same If you can help i would apprieciate it I thank you in advance sincerely j newton working musician

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. Looking for headstock decal for fifties strat. Can be a Repro. If you have or know where I can get one please E-mail me.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Need a 50’s Tele decal. How much?

Anonymous

I am looking to a silver "spagetti" decal. My custom made 1951 "Nocaster" is made with 95% Fender parts. The last one I need is the decal. Do you have a good ++ quality one? I have alreadty purchased 3 and I can’t use any due to poor quality. Thakns

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s.Don’t email me for them I need a Strocaster Decal

Anonymous

Anonymous

DO YOU HAVE ANY TELE DECALS FROM THE 80’S? IF SO,HOW MUCH?, WHAT TYPE? HOW ACCURATE? THNAKS

Anonymous

: : E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. Looking for headstock decal for fifties strat. Can be a Repro. If you have or know where I can get one please E-mail me.

Anonymous

: E-mail me for the best decals for fender strats and tele’s. Hi, I’m looking for a decal to put on a replacement neck. What all do you have?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.