Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics punk amp settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

does anyone here knw any good punk guitar amp settings?
    adam

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

yo an unreal setting is treble (high) at 7 Bass(low) at 8 and mid at 4 gain should be 5ish but it your amp has a lot of gain then maby a bit less, also if you hav smaller than 12 inch speakers then maby a bit less treble

Anonymous

it depends if you are in a 1 or 2 guitarest punk band. i play in a 2 and a one… i play lead in my 2 person and i usualy play low-4 mid-10 high-10 but when playing in a one person band i tend to crank the volume and us mid-10 treb-7 and low-5 to get a rounder sound… also playing as a only guitar compression helps a little.. but in the end find a tone you love and make it your own… (p.s dont play with crazy gain.. fuzz was very 80’s)

Anonymous

Bass-2.5 Mid- 10 Treb- 7.5

Anonymous

hi somebody knows the gitar setting of NO USE FOR A NAME

Anonymous

: does anyone here knw any good punk guitar amp settings? —yeah…..mess with bass and treble to fit your sound but turn your mid up around 6

Anonymous

: does anyone here knw any good punk guitar amp settings? : adam

Anonymous

hey man what you need to do is get a cool nofx vibe; mid(0-1), treble(8-9) and bass(4.5-7)

Anonymous

what is Treb? On my amp all i have is: Overdrive Clean and Equalization which consists of Low Mid and High. (the Overdrive just has level and Gain as well as clean just has level.)Can anyone help me on this treb thing?

Anonymous

just kidding, I actually used to play alot in the ’80’s, but post the amp/boxes you are using and sure someone can give some advice knowing that. : does anyone here knw any good punk guitar amp settings? : adam

Anonymous

i am using a crate gfx 50 watt two tone. ask if you need anymore stuff about it. later : just kidding, I actually used to play alot in the ’80’s, but post the amp/boxes you are using and sure someone can give some advice knowing that. : : does anyone here knw any good punk guitar amp settings? : : adam

Anonymous

: i am using a crate gfx 50 watt two tone. ask if you need anymore stuff about it. yea …. i use a crate…. i need sum good punk settings…. can any1 help me out?

Anonymous

ok. first, set your mid to about 6ishy. now you gotsta take your treble and make it 7ishy. ok. now you’re on your way. finally, take your bass and make it 5ishy. if this doesn’t work, then it’s probably because i don’t play guitar.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.