Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Need some info. concerning my washburn Force 3

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a question. I need info. concerning the value of my washburn Force 3, also I would like to know where to go to get spec. sheets about it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

That’s three, i don’t think anyone is answering. : I have a question. I need info. concerning the value of my washburn Force 3, also I would like to know where to go to get spec. sheets about it.

Anonymous

: That’s three, i don’t think anyone is answering. : : I have a question. I need info. concerning the value of my washburn Force 3, also I would like to know where to go to get spec. sheets about it.

Anonymous

Dude, I’ve been looking ALL OVER THE WEB FOR ONE OF THEESE. Good luck (YOU’RE GONNA NEED IT!) However, here’s what I can tell you. In the early 80’s washburn put out the force guitars. If memory serves the force 3 has 2 humbucking pickups and a pre-locking floyd. I think it has 21 frets and was a above avarage entry level guitar. Not very colectable, and only worth restoration if it’s not in bad shape or loaded with sentimental value. Personally I want one because my best freind at 12 years old had a sweet candy apple red one. If you take yours to a guitar tech (compatent guitar tech!) they should be able to do any repairs nessasary to restore it. If it’s in bad shape and candy apple red and you don’t want to invest the time and money I would entertain the notion of buying it from you.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.