Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics I WANT TO FORM MY OWN ROCK BAND

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hey
    i am 14 years old i know it might sound young but really i am not i want to form my own rock band and i have a lot of passion for music i think it is the music of the soul i like to write poems that are dark and kinda evil but thats just who i am i want to start my own punk rock band so if anyone would like to help me form my band please i am looking for a drummer and a base player also another vocalist that would be awsome and preferably ages 13-16 i think this would be great so if you wanna start with me than lets begin!
    e-mail me so we can get started soon as possible i live in canada pei
    SEE YA
    NIKKI

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hey I am 13 years old and can play the guitar to a minorly good standard, can play the drums pretty well and reckon I could pick up the bass as I read music already to a very high standard. I could do lead or backing vocals as I have quite a rocky voice, not the best, but not bad either.

Anonymous

hi my name is kieran i’m 18 and i wanna make a rock band but i need help so fear i have two members me and my mate he plays drums and i play guitur and lead singer but meanly we have trobble making up song words and finding some where to play thnaks kieran

Anonymous

: hey : i am 14 years old i know it might sound young but really i am not i want to form my own rock band and i have a lot of passion for music i think it is the music of the soul i like to write poems that are dark and kinda evil but thats just who i am i want to start my own punk rock band so if anyone would like to help me form my band please i am looking for a drummer and a base player also another vocalist that would be awsome and preferably ages 13-16 i think this would be great so if you wanna start with me than lets begin! : e-mail me so we can get started soon as possible i live in canada pei : SEE YA : NIKKI i’m looking for a bass player, lead guitar, and someone able to play the drums to be in my band i live in England, Buckinghamshire im looking for people 10-12 yrs old plz get back to me thanks will

Anonymous

I am 13 would that beok I can play guitar, drums, and sing.

Anonymous

: hey : i am 14 years old i know it might sound young but really i am not i want to form my own rock band and i have a lot of passion for music i think it is the music of the soul i like to write poems that are dark and kinda evil but thats just who i am i want to start my own punk rock band so if anyone would like to help me form my band please i am looking for a drummer and a base player also another vocalist that would be awsome and preferably ages 13-16 i think this would be great so if you wanna start with me than lets begin! : e-mail me so we can get started soon as possible i live in canada pei : SEE YA : NIKKI hey what’s up!?!? n2m going on here. I’m 14 also and I want to be in a rock band.I want to learn to do drums and bass.I can learn to do them.So get back to me at [email protected] thanks nahomie o yea p.s. i live in orlando, fl

Anonymous

: : hey Hi I’m 13 I can play guitar and sort of drums. I could pick up bass easy as I can already read music 2 a high standard, ny room for me? I can also sing pretty well: [email protected] I live in NorthYorkshire, England and am prepared to travel quite far to practise. I just wanna Jam people!

Anonymous

: hey : i am 14 years old i know it might sound young but really i am not i want to form my own rock band and i have a lot of passion for music i think it is the music of the soul i like to write poems that are dark and kinda evil but thats just who i am i want to start my own punk rock band so if anyone would like to help me form my band please i am looking for a drummer and a base player also another vocalist that would be awsome and preferably ages 13-16 i think this would be great so if you wanna start with me than lets begin! : e-mail me so we can get started soon as possible i live in canada pei : SEE YA : NIKKI hey what’s up!?!? n2m going on here. I’m 14 also and I want to be in a rock band.I want to learn to do drums and bass.I can learn to do them.So get back to me at [email protected] thanks nahomie

Anonymous

hey , i wanna join your rock band. i’m an emcee. i’m 16 i’m a belgian

Anonymous

Hi I am 16 and Ive been playing the drums for all my life,me and some of my friends started a Band about 2 months ago but none of us can sing, I live in California and I need someone who can sing rock!

Anonymous

I can. But I live in England

Anonymous

Yellow, its Jenny here. I am learning to play the guitar and my cousin livi plays the violin. I am thinking of starting my own rock band beacuse ive started playing. Im quite good now and i am looking either someone who plays drums, guitars or base guitar. I can sing. I am 14 and live in the Midlands in kidderminster.

Anonymous

: Yellow, its Jenny here. I am learning to play the guitar and my cousin livi plays the violin. I am thinking of starting my own rock band beacuse ive started playing. Im quite good now and i am looking either someone who plays drums, guitars or base guitar. I can sing. I am 14 and live in the Midlands in kidderminster.

Anonymous

Hello, you might be just what I’m searching for. I live in the northeast of england and am desperate to get into a rock/punk/indie bamd. I can read music to a high standard, I taught myself guitar and I canlplay the drums. I can also sing rock well and also reckon I could pick up the bass easily given time. I am 13 years old. All I wanna do is Jam, please consider me for your band!! I also play the violin. I have my own amp if needed. I write my ownsongs which are fairly good.

Anonymous

Me and 3 mates r startin a band and weve been mates 4 so long now…jeni and i are 14 and lauren and jordan are 15…its so hard for us bein girls in a punk band cas no one has faith in us..but were gunna prove em rong!…any advise or anythin is needed!..plz send us sumthen!

Anonymous

Do you have many songs written? I would love to be in a punk rock band but I am a girl and only 13 years old, no-one wants to take me on. I write My own songs, and they are pretty good. I cn play guiar,drums, and sing, no of any vacansies?

Anonymous

: hey : i am 14 years old i know it might sound young but really i am not i want to form my own rock band and i have a lot of passion for music i think it is the music of the soul i like to write poems that are dark and kinda evil but thats just who i am i want to start my own punk rock band so if anyone would like to help me form my band please i am looking for a drummer and a base player also another vocalist that would be awsome and preferably ages 13-16 i think this would be great so if you wanna start with me than lets begin! : e-mail me so we can get started soon as possible i live in canada pei : SEE YA : NIKKI hey nikki im dd i would luv to be vocalist in your band i agree with u and i like to write dark poems aswell! and my best friend stephen plays bass and my other friend steve plays drums oh yeah im 13 stephen is 13 and so is steve e-mail me back at [email protected]

Anonymous

:Hey im 14 years old and im tryin to start my own band along with some of my freinds we hav a bass and a guitar player and im the drummer were are preety awsam but we need a lead guitarist and a vocalist if any one out there from ages 12-16 can do eighther of those to things and you lieve in the calhoun,georgia area u are welcom to contact me my email adress is [email protected] please some one help us we dont have a name yet but hopefully we’ll think of somtin

Anonymous

: :Hey I am 12 and want to start my own punk rock band. I want an all girl band with 4 members from the ages of 12-15 that live in the Martinsburg WV area. I need a lead singer,drummer and guitarist. I will be the lead guitarist. If you have any music written just email them to me at [email protected] Thanks Moriah

Anonymous

I can be lead guitarist..my uncle owns record studio and mayb if your group is good you can drop on by for 12 hours of recording.

Anonymous

:HEY THERE, MY NAME IS MORGAN AND I JUST TURNED 13 LAST MONTH!ME AND MY BEST FRIEND WANT TO FORM A PUNK BAND!WEVE ALREADY MADE UP THE BAND TITLE!ITS CALLED(P.U.N.K)!!!!!WEVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HELP FOTR MONTHS NOW BUT NO ONE RETURNS OUR COMMENTS!!!PLZ HELP US IF YOU READ OUR COMMENT!!WERE REALLY DEDICATED TO IT!WE WANT THIS TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN START THIS!!!PLZ! SINCERELY, HANNA AND STEPHANIE!

Anonymous

: :HEY THERE, : MY NAME IS HANNA AND I JUST TURNED 13 LAST MONTH!ME AND MY BEST FRIEND WANT TO FORM A PUNK BAND!WEVE ALREADY MADE UP THE BAND TITLE!ITS CALLED(P.U.N.K)!!!!!WEVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HELP FOTR MONTHS NOW BUT NO ONE RETURNS OUR COMMENTS!!!PLZ HELP US IF YOU READ OUR COMMENT!!WERE REALLY DEDICATED TO IT!WE WANT THIS TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN START THIS!!!PLZ! : SINCERELY, : HANNA AND STEPHANIE!

Anonymous

Where do you live? I’m very interested.

Anonymous

Hey!!! It’s a peety taht you live in Canda, cuz’ it’s my wish too to have a band, and sing… But I live in Argentina…so I can’t !!! Well, it doens’t matter…maybe we can still get together beause of our love 4 music!! See ya!!! Arianna [email protected] Please write me soon!!

Anonymous

hey, m from Zamboanga City, Philippines and i’m 19 years old. m looking for people who could be a member of the band, esp. guitarist (lead, bass, rhythm),drummer, btw m a vocalist and i love alternative songs.so if you could be interested just email me, k? thanks

Anonymous

: hey : i am 14 years old i know it might sound young but really i am not i want to form my own rock band and i have a lot of passion for music i think it is the music of the soul i like to write poems that are dark and kinda evil but thats just who i am i want to start my own punk rock band so if anyone would like to help me form my band please i am looking for a drummer and a base player also another vocalist that would be awsome and preferably ages 13-16 i think this would be great so if you wanna start with me than lets begin! : e-mail me so we can get started soon as possible i live in canada pei : SEE YA : NIKKI

Anonymous

hey i’m katie, i wanna start my own rock band. i cant take this town much longer..i need to get out. i write music and no its not the most uplifting music so if your interested just email me, it should be pretty kick ass. some bands that have influenced me are Silverchair,Nirvana,Pearl Jam,Tool..bands like that. So yeah if your anywhere near New York just e-mail me. thanks

Anonymous

Hey I’m also 14 and I play the electric or acusitic guitar. I also can be a vacolist. I also have a lot of songs written and a lot of songs already on a tape I’ve been wanting people to hear…But the problem is, I live in california. =S But I might be able to help get you started by sending songs or something. I’v love rock and only rock since I was old enough to listen to music, so I’d be really happy to help out. P.S. And I know that I also sound young to, but I can still play. 14/f/California C’ya Ray

Anonymous

You’re female? Good luck. : hey : i am 14 years old i know it might sound young but really i am not i want to form my own rock band and i have a lot of passion for music i think it is the music of the soul i like to write poems that are dark and kinda evil but thats just who i am i want to start my own punk rock band so if anyone would like to help me form my band please i am looking for a drummer and a base player also another vocalist that would be awsome and preferably ages 13-16 i think this would be great so if you wanna start with me than lets begin! : e-mail me so we can get started soon as possible i live in canada pei : SEE YA : NIKKI

Anonymous

hi my name is vanessa i am 13 and i always have dreamed of being in a rock band or starting one of my own all my friends say i can sound like kittie when im singing very hard rock or evenesance me singing softer so i live in wisconsin but if i had to i would be up there everyday to practice if i had to so if you would like my help as a vocalist email me vanessa

Anonymous

hi my name is vanessa i am 13 and i always have dreamed of being in a rock or starting one of my own all my friends say i can sound like kittie when im singing very hard rock or evenesance me singing softer so i live in wisconsin but if i had to i would be up there everyday to practice if i had to so if you would like my help as a vocalist email me vanessa

Anonymous

Hello Nikki! We’re both 13 and we love music too! I cant write music but we can both sing and play the keyboard! We cant find anyone who also wants to start a band so…. well, email me and mabey we’ll get somthin together!

Anonymous

hi me and my two mates want to be in a sucsessful band that will be famous and do well. we all play instruments they are :electric guitar , bass and drums we play alot of really good tunes and they dont just sound like a bunch of noise they sound really good. Can u help us in any way. Please reply…we are 13

Anonymous

hi im 11 in a half i have my own rock band and i only wrote like 2 songs already i need to come up with more songs but if you want to see one of my songs that i wrote send me an e-mail.

Anonymous

: hi im 11 in a half i have my own rock band and i only wrote like 2 songs already i need to come up with more songs but if you want to see one of my songs that i wrote send me an e-mail.

Anonymous

I am 13, I write songs. What kind would u like and I’ll be happy to send one to you.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.