Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mono-varitone

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I have a 1969 Les Paul deluxe which someone has fitted with a Stereo Gibson Varitone i.e like n ES345 or 355. I wouldnt mind keeping it but cant understand complex wiring diagrams. COULD SOMEONE WHO HAS A VARITONE INSTALLED ON A PASSIVE GUITAR TAKE OF THE BACK AND CLICK A FEW PICTURES OF THE WIRING FOR ME PLEASE? I WANT TO WIRE THE SWITCH IN MONO

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Ask the guys at Seyour Duncan but don’t let on that it is a current problem, sell it to them as a design for a project guitar that you want to install their pick ups on and they will either do you a diagram or give you the email of someone who can. If the diagram is too difficult, swallow humble pie and take it to a respected dealer/ luthier.

Anonymous

: PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I have a 1969 Les Paul deluxe which someone has fitted with a Stereo Gibson Varitone i.e like n ES345 or 355. I wouldnt mind keeping it but cant understand complex wiring diagrams. COULD SOMEONE WHO HAS A VARITONE INSTALLED ON A PASSIVE GUITAR TAKE OF THE BACK AND CLICK A FEW PICTURES OF THE WIRING FOR ME PLEASE? I WANT TO WIRE THE SWITCH IN MONO I have a schematic to that guitar but I just moved. If you can wait a week or two I can find it, scan it and send it to you JA aspromusic.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.