Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics stage amp

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Is a stage amp a good amp because I found one for 00 and it is big to. It doesent disstort good but the man at the pawn shop said he could sell me a disstorsion pedel to. I s this a good amp to go with my special 50s les paul?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Nat a god amp fer da pricee or geetutr us has and buzzes will be amplified buy dat $20 amp. : Is a stage amp a good amp because I found one for $200 and it is big to. It doesent disstort good but the man at the pawn shop said he could sell me a disstorsion pedel to. I s this a good amp to go with my special 50s les paul?

Anonymous

Why don’t you ask tron since you share the same computer ?? : Is a stage amp a good amp because I found one for $200 and it is big to. It doesent disstort good but the man at the pawn shop said he could sell me a disstorsion pedel to. I s this a good amp to go with my special 50s les paul?

Anonymous

Tron, Steve Amaker said I should ask you. Is a stage amp a good amp because I found one for $200 and it is big to. It doesent disstort good but the man at the pawn shop said he could sell me a disstorsion pedel to. I s this a good amp to go with my special 50s les paul?

Anonymous

Yes it is an awesome big loud amp, and was actually made just for the model 50s les paul, and for $200 I would buy it right away, don’t let it get away ! : Tron, : Steve Amaker said I should ask you. Is a stage amp a good amp because I found one for $200 and it is big to. It doesent disstort good but the man at the pawn shop said he could sell me a disstorsion pedel to. I s this a good amp to go with my special 50s les paul?

Anonymous

Thankyou for youre advise I will buy it because I can put it on layaway at the pawn shop to! thankyou for helping me because now I will have a big amp that is loud and was made for my 50s special model Les Paul. I will bye a pedal to make the dishtorshun good to. : : Tron, : : Steve Amaker said I should ask you. Is a stage amp a good amp because I found one for $200 and it is big to. It doesent disstort good but the man at the pawn shop said he could sell me a disstorsion pedel to. I s this a good amp to go with my special 50s les paul?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.