Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics recommended electric guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve been playing my Fender strat. squier for 4 years now, and I feel like I need a new more professional Guitar can someone recommended a good electric guitar from brand names like (Gibson, Hamer etc…) in the price range of up to $1500

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a ESP horizon i just love it is not a standard and was custom made. But if your in the NYC area Go to Guitar alley (48th st) I would up getting mine made at custom 48 i dont know if the store is still there but If your looking for a great guitar you will at least get an idea of what ya want altho they might be a bit high when pricing cause of the whole NYC thing. Also try a 7 string Schector C7 plus that was only about 600 bucks and I have a hard time playing a 6 string now. : I’ve been playing my Fender strat. squier for 4 years now, and I feel : like I need a new more professional Guitar : can someone recommended a good electric guitar from brand names like : (Gibson, Hamer etc…) in the price range of up to $1500

Anonymous

: I have a ESP horizon i just love it is not a standard and was custom made. But if your in the NYC area : Go to Guitar alley (48th st) I would up getting mine made at custom 48 i dont know if the store is still there : but If your looking for a great guitar you will at least get an idea of what ya want altho they might be a bit high : when pricing cause of the whole NYC thing. Also try a 7 string Schector C7 plus that was only about 600 bucks and : I have a hard time playing a 6 string now. : : I’ve been playing my Fender strat. squier for 4 years now, and I feel : : like I need a new more professional Guitar : : can someone recommended a good electric guitar from brand names like : : (Gibson, Hamer etc…) in the price range of up to $1500 You mention $1,500 and Hamer/Gibson type guitar, and I have one word for you Bluesbird. Guild makes a great LP type guitar, and its name is the bluesbird. Go for it, its a faboulous guitar

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.