Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Does somebody know CHESTER guitars?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I wonna buy an electric guitar and I saw one, a chester. But I don’t find any information about chester guitars. Does some-one know it? Do I have to buy it, or would I make a mistake by doing that? Please, help me!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a old Chester Guitar 1980 hollow body It’s a very nice guitar. The sound is very clean!!

Anonymous

Yes I think it’s a quite good guitar, but fender is much better.I didn’t find chesters homepage.

Anonymous

you do a enormus mistake if you buy it, the electric guitar from chester sucks, but the accustik is very good

Anonymous

: I wonna buy an electric guitar and I saw one, a chester. But I don’t find any information about chester guitars. Does some-one know it? Do I have to buy it, or would I make a mistake by doing that? Please, help me!

Anonymous

I have a chester, it’s a good guitar, it gives a very nice clear sound. You have to buy it, it’s a really good guitar!!

Anonymous

: : hi i bought a chester bass guitar a cuople of months ago and i think it has good sound, it is easy to use, and also it is great for a beginner bassest

Anonymous

I’ve just brought a chester electric guitar today. They are German built guitars of a brilliant quality. They give a very clear sound. Chester also make decent amps. There well worth getting as there price is very resnoble. I have not seen any ov the internet though. Has anyone else?

Anonymous

i had chester el guitar and i can tell you its realy good guitar.chester and squier are the best copyes of fender.squier is made from better wood but the sound is same.and no i didnt saw chester guitars on net but isaw squier site.

Anonymous

i have bought a cester accoustic guitar for about 300euro and its one of the best guitars ive played its sound is really amazing try it out and buy that guitar

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.