Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics learning base guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 13 yrs old. Thankyou

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i need materials i.e. maybe books or tapes on base guitars. anyone wanna help

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 13 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

can anyone send me something too help me learn how to play the base

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 13 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 15 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 14 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 12 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 32 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 21 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 14 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me all the base gitar cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 14 yrs old. Thankyou.

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me all the base gitar cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 13 yrs old. Thankyou.

Anonymous

: : : can anyone please send me all the base gitar cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 17 yrs old. Thankyou.

Anonymous

: : : can anyone please send me all the base gitar cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 20 yrs old. Thankyou.

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 15 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 14 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, All I have to do is play one song…for Battle of the Bands at my school. but i dont know how to play at all!!!

Anonymous

i just got my base guitar n i wanna learn. im very fascinated in dis..

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic notes so I can learn to play the base, I am 12 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic notes so I can learn to play the base, I am 14 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

sorry i’ll like to be taught how to play base guitar

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 18 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 20 yrs old. Thank you

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 12 yrs old. Thank you

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, Thankyou

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 16 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 20 yrs old. Thankyou i have a little guitar knowlage and want to expand my horizons. Would appreciate

Anonymous

: : : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 20 yrs old. Thankyou : i have a little guitar knowlage and want to expand my horizons. : Would appreciate

Anonymous

Just got a base and was wondering if you could give me some lessons…thanks

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 16 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

: : : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 16 yrs old. Thankyou . pls…..

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base. Thanks.

Anonymous

: : : can you please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base. Thanks.

Anonymous

: : : : can you please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base. Thanks.

Anonymous

: : : : : can you please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play. Thanks.

Anonymous

: : : : : can you please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base. Thanks.

Anonymous

: can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 15 yrs old. Thank you!

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 15 yrs old. Thank you! also can someone advise me what the notes are for each string

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 18 yrs old. Thank you!

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 14 yrs old. Thank you!

Anonymous

can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 23 yrs old. Thank you!

Anonymous

Can someone send me some things on learining the base. Ive ben wanting to learn the base guitar for a long time but nobody has been able to teach me

Anonymous

: : : can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, and send me some simple music sheets

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 14 yrs old. Thank you!

Anonymous

: : : can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 16 yrs old. Thank you!

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 15 yrs old. Thank you!

Anonymous

: : : can anyone please send me all the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 16 yrs old. Thank you!

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : can anyone please send me the basic cords so I can learn to play the base, I am 16 yrs old. Thankyou

Anonymous

Bass guitar usually doesn’t play chords, although sometimes players do. Usually bass players follow the root notes of the chords that the guitar player is playing. You should be able to pick up a beginners bass book at your local music store. It will explain the most common hand positions and all the notes on the fingerboard. Even a beginners video to go with the book will be a HUGE help. Good Luck and have fun!!!!

Anonymous

can some body help me or send me a chords in the base pls… coz me and my classmate are planning to make a band… pls help me… my email is [email protected]

Anonymous
          Anonymous

i want to learn how to play the base

Anonymous

what is the easy way to learn to play a base??

Anonymous

: what is the easy way to learn to play a base??

Anonymous

: : what is the easy way to learn to play a base?? ha ha there is no easy way you have to learn the basics and work hard until you rock!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.