Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics How to ‘condition’ fingers

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have been wondering if there is a way to ‘condition’ my fingers as now that I have started to play again, blistered fingertips have come back to haunt me. I once heard that applying methylated spirits/methyl hydrate to your skin will result in the skin ‘toughening’ up. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Are there any other ideas you have heard of for this problem? Thanking you in advance. Howard ‘I got blista’s on ma fingas’

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Try soaking your fingers in salt water as hot as U can stand and as alwayz the best way 2 condition fingers is 2 play alot. Once U develope your calluses, keep them smooth with a very fine snadpaper. There is nothing worse than causing runz in yo ole lady’s mylons when U’re feeling a li’l leg…HAHAHA
      : HAPPY JAMM’IN
      : Black Owl
      Notwithstanding the above excellent advice, i find a dab of medicinal alcohol two or three time a day for a couple of days relieves the soreness and speeds up pad hardening,

kindest regards
      Pat

Anonymous

The best way to condition fingers is to practice,play,
      practice,play and practice some more.Not only will your
      fingers toughen up,but they’ll also change shape, becoming more narrow and slimmer.Your motion will become more fluid as well.Sorry, no other sort-cuts available.Careful though,don’t burn yourself out.
      Keep on playin’

Anonymous

The only way to do it is by playing, playing and more playing. It’s worth it…..trust me !

Anonymous

You have to stroke it your pud daily. Work it until you get a good lather, then you will have soft and strong fingers!

Anonymous

Try soaking your fingers in salt water as hot as U can stand and as alwayz the best way 2 condition fingers is 2 play alot. Once U develope your calluses, keep them smooth with a very fine snadpaper. There is nothing worse than causing runz in yo ole lady’s mylons when U’re feeling a li’l leg…HAHAHA
      HAPPY JAMM’IN
      Black Owl

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.