Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fender lead 1

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a fender lead 1 and paid 100$ for it and in my opinion it was the best bill i ever spent

Anonymous

I have a fender lead 1 and paid 100$ for it and in my opinion it was the best bill i ever spent

Anonymous

I have owned a Fender lead 1 for about 5 years but when I received it as a gift it was in bad condition and I am looking to revamp it. But I’m afraid that if I change the pickups and paint (not that there is much on it now). It doesn’t work on and amp right now all I get is a loud humming noise. Any help would be great. Just send it to my email [email protected] Thanks

Anonymous

I just bought one used and I paid AUD$650 best money I ever spent. They retailed for US$275 in the 80s which is when mine was built

Anonymous

: I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

Anonymous

: : I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth? ITS WORTH $1000 to $1500

Anonymous

: : : I have a fender lead 1 : ITS WORTH $1000 to $1500 From 81 and around,it sounds like a fender should sound !!!! Qestion,How much is it worth to you? The pick up is beautifull fully sick maaate! THE NECK slim ,fast ,comfortable THE BODY may be ASHwood or ALDER from what Ive read.

Anonymous

: I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

Anonymous

Several of you are wrong, I bought my Fender Lead I in August 1980 in Rantoul, IL at Dave’s Music while at Chanute AFB for just under $500.00. They were originally advertised in Guitar Player Magazine by Steve Morse from Dixie Dregs in 1979. They made the Lead I and Lead II from 1979 until approx. 1982 but were never very popular, though they are one of the best guitars I’ve ever played and even better than my Les Paul.

Anonymous

fender lead….are about $200 to $400, they are from appox, 1982 to 1986

Anonymous

: : I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

Anonymous

the fender lead series is from the early 80’s. the value now can only fetch you around 100-250 dollars.. but the guitar sounds great and should be more. if i were you id keep it. put new pickups in it and all.. that is unless you want to give/trade/sell to me 😀

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.