Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Early 80’s Kay LP Synth guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking for one. Mine was stolen from a storage room a few years back. I’d like to replace it. It’s a tobacco sunburst Les Paul copy by Kay (although there’s no name on it). It has a split diamond logo on the headstock and has built-in effects in the body. It has sentimental value to me (even though its a really cheap guitar). If anyone knows of someone who has one for sale, please email me. Thanks. [email protected].

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I was able to find a replacement. It is not in as good of condition that mine was in but it does work. Has a few more scratches on the body but the pickguard is totally intact.

Anonymous

: I’m looking for one. Mine was stolen from a storage room a few years back. I’d like to replace it. It’s a tobacco sunburst Les Paul copy by Kay (although there’s no name on it). It has a split diamond logo on the headstock and has built-in effects in the body. It has sentimental value to me (even though its a really cheap guitar). If anyone knows of someone who has one for sale, please email me. Thanks. [email protected].

Anonymous

I’ve got one in my workshop. If interested please Email. Address on above website.

Anonymous

: I’m looking for one. Mine was stolen from a storage room a few years back. I’d like to replace it. It’s a tobacco sunburst Les Paul copy by Kay (although there’s no name on it). It has a split diamond logo on the headstock and has built-in effects in the body. It has sentimental value to me (even though its a really cheap guitar). If anyone knows of someone who has one for sale, please email me. Thanks. [email protected].

Anonymous

: : I’m looking for one. Mine was stolen from a storage room a few years back. I’d like to replace it. It’s a tobacco sunburst Les Paul copy by Kay (although there’s no name on it). It has a split diamond logo on the headstock and has built-in effects in the body. It has sentimental value to me (even though its a really cheap guitar). If anyone knows of someone who has one for sale, please email me. Thanks. [email protected]. Hi I’ve just got hold of one!it looks good and plays well all the effects are working ok it’s missing the battery cover can email a packie if required make me an offer!

Anonymous

Hi, I’ve got a Kay LP Synth. I’d be willing to sell it to you, but if you’re not interested, I’d greatly appreciate if you could help me out. I need to wire in the pickguard, but I’m not sure where to connect the pups and the 9v leads… I’d really appreciate it if you could help!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.