Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Dean EVO Special, ESP Viper 330, or Washburn IDOL WI64?? PLease Help!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m torn between these three guitars… any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a Dean EVO Special. For the money, you can’t beat the guitar! The set neck joint is unique and the easiest to play. Sounds great! Service from the factory is swift. I had a small problem (caused by myself – broke off the switch) and they fixed it and shipped back in 1 week from the day I shipped to them. I did have a mis-communication with the dealer that sold me the guitar, but the factory took over, most satisfactorily!

Good luck!

Anonymous

Dude Get The Idol. Esp’s are too expensive for their poor quality. Never Played a decent Dean before so I cant help you there, but I recently bought an Idol for 319$ with case and it is the best guitar i have ever played. It surpassed all Gibsons and Esp’s and Was better than a Strat I was Looking to buy. Go with an Idol, Washburns Kick ass and it is worth sooo much more than you pay for it. IDOL IDOL IDOL IDOL IDOL

Anonymous

I OWN A CHERRY RED TRANSPARENT WASHBURN IDOL WI 64, AND NEED TO SELL AS CHRISTMAS BILLS ARE RINGING LOUDLY. IT ROCKS, BEING HIGHLY VERSITILE WITH THE SINGLE COIL SWITCHING CAPABILITIES, SILKY SMOOTH , FAST ACTION, AND BENDABILITY INTO NEXT WEEK. IT IS A 99, AND THEY LIST FOR AROUND OO, AND THE HARD TKL CASE ALONE IS WORTH 00. ANYWAY, I AM ONLY ASKING 75, SO IF YOU WANT MORE SPECIFIC INFO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK. BC

Anonymous

get the esp i have one comes with emg pickups
      sustains better than an esp
      esp you get a lot for your money the viper should easily cost 800 bucks not the 450 you can find it for.
      plus it looks and sounds so badass why do you think the leade singer of the deftones uses one

Anonymous

Ok, look! I’m looking for a Silvery Metallic ESP Viper. I don’t know if that’s the "official" name or not but, HELP! e-mail me if you can give me info..

Anonymous

I own the Dean EVO Special! GREAT guitar if you are looking for that Les Paul sound with extra features such as FAT NECK, PUSH-PULL COIL TAP, GORGEOUS REAL MAPLE FLAME TOP!

Anonymous

: I’m torn between these three guitars… any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

if i was you i would get the viper because it has EMG pickups and the neck is thin it has great tone,sustain, and its very easy to play

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.