Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Franciscan guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know how much a franciscan accoutic guitar model CS7 in excellent condition sells for? If you do please send me an e-mail.
    Thanks

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

My dad was given a Franciscan guitar JMJ. Model 350. I can’t find even the most remote information on it. Nothing. Can anyone help.

Anonymous

Does anyone have any information on a franciscan acoustic guitar model c 232 japan 7145? Thanks!

Anonymous

I bought this new in 1971(?) and used it when in grad school. It has been with me ever since but it is time to have it find a new home.

I just played with it as a pacifier which means I know nothing about guitars or their value — other than I like it and it was easy for me to play.

Can anyone give me some idea of its value — suggested pricing? I just don’t know anything about selling this (or any of the other two guitars my late wife had).

Anonymous

I am trying to find the value of this guitar. I bought it in 1971 and I can’t find any information on it.

Anonymous

Hello. Does anyone know what is the E stands for in CS-19E model? It has a pick up. Possibly, is this the difference between the regular CS-19 and the CS-19E? Thanks!

Anonymous

I recently picked up a CS-19E at a flea market for $20, and the E stands for electric. I haven’t been able to find any on the internet but I have one and its pretty nice after I cleaned it and replaced the wiring. Sounds pretty nice too.

Anonymous

Most likely the “e” stands for electric, which the pickup is integral to an acoustic/electric guitar. Virtually every maker uses “e” in the model number when it has electric capability.

Anonymous

I am looking at this classical guitar in good shape. It comes with hard case that is period to the age of the guitar. Anyone have any idea to it’s value? I did not see a serial number on label.

Anonymous

Anyone have any info and approximate value of this Korean made model in excellent condition?

Anonymous

does anyone know of this model? I just bought one a bit banged up and the fret board is coming up; but it was a bargain. I mainly bought it for practice. I ld probably change the strings. Any familiarity with these guitars. Also, how can i determine the age of it?? thanks for any information.

Anonymous

I have a classical Franciscan that was given to me by a drifter who needed a place to stay for a couple days. I truly love it! I string it with Augustine Golds and it’s beautiful voice sings! Sustain is incredible. I’ve now had mine since 1968. It’s still in perfect condition. It has a nice wide neck and the action is perfect (very easily adjustable. Very easy to play. It’s hard to put it down. I have the 2 other guitars including a Larrivee and a Goya. Thus Franciscan is no joke! Buy it. Play it, and you will not part with it!

Anonymous

Anybody know any thing about a model 113? I have owned many guitars but that one has been with me for almost 15 years and to this day best guitar I’ve ever had. The action, amazing. The sound, epic. And the guitar, legendary lol.

Anonymous

Picked this guitar up cheaply at a garage sale. Having trouble finding info on this model. Anybody know anything about the value? I want to re-sale it.
      Thanks – Deb

Anonymous

Just today got a made in Korea Franciscan CS-7 dreadnought with enclosed tuners, in a very nice chipboard case for $50.

The top appears to be spruce on top of laminate; mahogany back & sides.

Compared to a similar vintage Sierra (Japan?) that I have, it’s got a bigger sound,
      more like a concert guitar….but the neck is not as smooth. The body is slightly
      bigger than the Sierra, which may account for the sound.

Still for the price I’m very happy with it. Might be a keeper!

Anonymous

Does anyone have info on model H125Am Franciscan Guitar. Value?

Anonymous

CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT FRANCISCAN MODEL CS6S

Anonymous

Curious if you ever found any info on this guitar? Cleaning out my attic today and found one in very nice condition.

Anonymous

I have owned mine for a few years that I bought off a buddy. Its not a martin or gibson, but for $50 beats the walmart brand

Anonymous

: Does anyone know how much a franciscan accoutic guitar model CS7 in excellent condition sells for? If you do please send me an e-mail. : Thanks

Anonymous

: : do any of you know if a no cs7-5 any good and give me info on it thanks

Anonymous

: Does anyone know how much a franciscan accoutic guitar model CS7 in excellent condition sells for? If you do please send me an e-mail. : Thanks

Anonymous

I bought mine used about 2 yr. ago for $100.

Anonymous

: Does anyone know what EXACTLY a franciscan acoustic guitar model #CS3 is? like when it was made, what kind of guitar it is and so on. If you do please send me an e-mail. : Thanks

Anonymous

Guitar model cs. 19 do u guys know if its any good

Anonymous

I have a Franciscan Model 02 acoustic guitar. Do you have any information on it?

Anonymous

: Guitar model cs. 19 do u guys know if its any good I have had a franciscan cs.19 for over year, and I love it, my opinion is that its a great guitar

Anonymous

: : Guitar model cs. 19 do u guys know if its any good : I have had a franciscan cs.19 for over year, and I love it, my opinion is that its a great guitar Got a CS-19 used, sounds amazing.

Anonymous

: Does anyone know how much a franciscan accoutic guitar model CS7 in excellent condition sells for? If you do please send me an e-mail. : Thanks Acoustic Guitars Value & Information Downloads Other Value Information Downloads Blue Book of Electric Guitars FRANCISCAN: ACOUSTIC The current model line includes models like theCS-3, which has a 3/4 size acoustic with a classical-style slotted headstock, 12/18-fret fingerboard, black pickguard, trapeze-style tailpiece, pearloid tuner buttons, and a 2-tone Sunburst finish (retail list $75). The CS-19 (list $100) is a full sized acoustic folk guitar, with spruce top, round soundhole, black rosette, black body binding, nato back and sides, 14/20-fret laminated fretboard with pearl dot inlay, 3-per-side chrome tuners, and hardwood bridge with black bridge pins. The CS-20 E is similar in construction to the CS-19, except also has a transducer pickup (list $150).

Anonymous

I have a Franciscan Model 02 acoustic guitar. Does anyone have any information about this model?

Anonymous

: : Does anyone know how much a franciscan accoutic guitar model CS7 in excellent condition sells for? If you do please send me an e-mail. : : Thanks : Acoustic Guitars : Value & Information Downloads : Other Value Information Downloads : Blue Book of Electric Guitars : : : FRANCISCAN: ACOUSTIC : The current model line includes models like theCS-3, which has a 3/4 size acoustic with a classical-style slotted headstock, 12/18-fret fingerboard, black pickguard, trapeze-style tailpiece, pearloid tuner buttons, and a 2-tone Sunburst finish (retail list $75). The CS-19 (list $100) is a full sized acoustic folk guitar, with spruce top, round soundhole, black rosette, black body binding, nato back and sides, 14/20-fret laminated fretboard with pearl dot inlay, 3-per-side chrome tuners, and hardwood bridge with black bridge pins. The CS-20 E is similar in construction to the CS-19, except also has a transducer pickup (list $150). : : I just picked up a cs-3 3/4 and paid $75 Canadian. I see it has a floating bridge and I suspect it should be placed as close to the trapeze tail piece as possible; is that correct? Should it be glued in place? Also, I’m using medium Martin strings, is that the best strings for a bluesy tone or what can be suggested?

Anonymous

Put the bridge in the correct postion for correct intonation. You can get “intonation” info on line. You could take it to your local guitar store for help. It does not go as close as possible to the tail piece.

Anonymous

I don’t know much about the CS7, but I do have a CS5. It has a really nice sound to it, but it does have a quirk. It tends not to hold tune on the B string just by strumming it once. If I want it to hold tune,(sort of) I have to pick only. : : Does anyone know how much a franciscan accoutic guitar model CS7 in excellent condition sells for? If you do please send me an e-mail. : : Thanks : Acoustic Guitars : Value & Information Downloads : Other Value Information Downloads : Blue Book of Electric Guitars : : : FRANCISCAN: ACOUSTIC : The current model line includes models like theCS-3, which has a 3/4 size acoustic with a classical-style slotted headstock, 12/18-fret fingerboard, black pickguard, trapeze-style tailpiece, pearloid tuner buttons, and a 2-tone Sunburst finish (retail list $75). The CS-19 (list $100) is a full sized acoustic folk guitar, with spruce top, round soundhole, black rosette, black body binding, nato back and sides, 14/20-fret laminated fretboard with pearl dot inlay, 3-per-side chrome tuners, and hardwood bridge with black bridge pins. The CS-20 E is similar in construction to the CS-19, except also has a transducer pickup (list $150). : :

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.