ACE TONE VM-80 mixer amp

Posted by Michael wrinch on Sat, 12/14/02 - 20:26:17.

does anyone know where I can get an electrical schematic or a user's manual for the ACE TONE VM-80 mixer amp?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: ACE TONE VM-80 mixer amp

:
: does anyone know where I can get an electrical schematic or a user's manual for the ACE TONE VM-80 mixer amp?

Re: ACE TONE VM-80 mixer amp

: :
: : does anyone know where I can get an electrical schematic or a user's manual for the ACE TONE VM-80 mixer amp?

Maybe you've already tried this, but I have an Ace Tone Model 601 guitar amp, that has a schematic on the bottom side of the cover. I just removed the cover and looked on the bottom. This was a very handy thing for me since the power tubes were missing altogether and they were listed in the schematics. As a side note I also found a great place to find virtually any tubes you may need @ www.thetubestore.com
Hope this helps and let me know if you come across anyone with info or documentation for my Ace Tone 601. I am desparately short on info regarding it.
Daniel

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.