Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Boss JS5 Jam Station

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I just bought a jam station. does anyone out there know if you can create your own style of backing track from scratch, that is, without having to use any of the preset tracks. If you can, is there a simple way to do so. cause the manual isnt to clear. Would really appreciate some info before I lose it completely…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

With my 20 years of experience in music my opinion is do not bother. The whole concept of the drum machines of Boss JS5 Jam Station and a spatially DR5 that I owe is a joke. It Is simply inefficient for any practical function to the point of useless. To do anything it takes a lot of time and It has many limitations what is unacceptable. If it was matter of many they should know that You and me willing to spend more for better product. It is design by low intuitive people or just a rip of. People buy anything looking good and inexpensive. I’m using computer software music generator/editor named FINALE If You have desktop or laptop computer You can get outstanding results with music software generator/editor like FINALE. Ones you learn FINALE connect sound card to guitar amplifier and you have all capabilities you need with click of mouse. Kip on mind that time you spend with this peas of equipment what counts, and not initial cost. Is your time worth anything?.

Anonymous

: I just bought a jam station. does anyone out there know if you can create your own style of backing track from scratch, that is, without having to use any of the preset tracks. If you can, is there a simple way to do so. cause the manual isnt to clear. Would really appreciate some info before I lose it completely… No, I can’t help you but I am curious wether you found out. I am planning to buy one too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.