Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics price advice for second-hand Ibanez s-7420

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I was wondering whether anyone could advise me on how much to pay for a second hand Ibanez s7420. Ok. the guitar feels fine. no creaks. neck is still beautiful. the body has probably 4 or 5 little chips around the side. there is a little dent in the finish on the very tip of the head. pickups sound good i guess. no pick scratches on the body at all. This is a Japanese model. or so Im told. is there anyway i can check? ok. Im an Aussie but give me a price and I’ll do the converting.
    When it was released, the guitar was probably close to 000. They’re currently asking for 500. I realise this is rediculous. They said they would lower it to 400, easily plus a case that is not Ibanez brand. worth 50. If Im really interested, he says, he’ll talk closer and work down the price more. What would you pay for it. considering the market value, lack of stock, discontinued japanese model, and future direction of Ibanez and their increasing number of Korean make. One guy said i should not pay more than 200.

Advise me please

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Why would you buy a used one when you can get one new for $299? : I was wondering whether anyone could advise me on how much to pay for a second hand Ibanez s7420. Ok. the guitar feels fine. no creaks. neck is still beautiful. the body has probably 4 or 5 little chips around the side. there is a little dent in the finish on the very tip of the head. pickups sound good i guess. no pick scratches on the body at all. This is a Japanese model. or so Im told. is there anyway i can check? ok. Im an Aussie but give me a price and I’ll do the converting. : When it was released, the guitar was probably close to $2000. They’re currently asking for $1500. I realise this is rediculous. They said they would lower it to $1400, easily plus a case that is not Ibanez brand. worth $150. If Im really interested, he says, he’ll talk closer and work down the price more. What would you pay for it. considering the market value, lack of stock, discontinued japanese model, and future direction of Ibanez and their increasing number of Korean make. One guy said i should not pay more than $1200. : Advise me please

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.