Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics westone thunder 1 ////ibanez studio

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

its not so much that they are valuable, i played on for the first time on sunday night and it was amazing to play, i was doin vai stuff easier than on my £2000 jem, dont sell it unless its to me lol

Anonymous

i currently have a thunder 1, and they are probably one of the easiest guitars to play. The action is just right for pieces like steve vai etc and hendrix.

Anonymous

: how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar answer: yeah ! that’s a good question. i also have one and try to sell this.i’m from switzerland and i think i get maybe 300 swissfrancs for this!?!?! i dont’ know.however, is this guitar really popular or something……

Anonymous

: : how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar : answer: yeah ! that’s a good question. i also have one and try to sell it.i’m from switzerland and i think i get maybe 300 swissfrancs for it!?!?! i dont’ know.however, is this guitar really popular or something……

Anonymous

: : : how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar : : answer: yeah ! that’s a good question. i also have one and try to sell it.i’m from switzerland and i think i get maybe 300 swissfrancs for it!?!?! i dont’ know.however, is this guitar really popular or something……

Anonymous

: : : : how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar : : : answer: yeah ! that’s a good question. i also have a thunder 1 and try to sell it.i’m from switzerland and i think i get maybe 300 swissfrancs for it!?!?! i dont’ know.however, is this guitar really popular or something……

Anonymous

: how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar I’d be interested to know the answer to this as well. I have a WT1 which I have owned for 12 years. Originally it was wood finish but I resprayed it a metallic lime colour a few years ago.

Anonymous

: how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar

Mines been valued at 450£ but thats the rare westone thunder 1 in wood colour still in its original westone case in perfect condition

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.