Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Empro Guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am looking for information about Empro Guitars, Electric or Acoustic, all models. If you have heard of, or know about Empro guitars, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Does anyone know of the Empro EF-28?? I cant find anything on this guitar!

Anonymous

The first guitar I bought was an Empro. It was a Les Paul electric. I loved it, in fact I wish I still had it. I paid $280 for it in 1981and ended up donating it to a Christian church in 1999. I bought it brand new from a mom and pop music store in south salt lake Utah. I remember the salesman kept telling me Empro was made by Gibson. It’s just been recently that I’ve started looking into it.

Anonymous

I just got a acoustic guitar and in the sound hole it says EMPRO model: D-18 serial: 1625. if you have any info that would be much appreciated. I have never heard of empro before so when I google it it comes back martain…. so if at all possible I would like any info on it, year, value, why I cant find it ect… thank you so much for your time

Anonymous

I was given an Empro Guitar, Model E-14 as a gift. I play for a children’s choir in church and just would like to know if anyone knows the value of this guitar. It has a very rich and deep tone and is like a rosewood color. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

I picked up an Empro Strat about 3 years ago off of CL for $75. It’s a natural colored with a maple fretboard.. black pickguard with 3 single coils. It has a little DiMarzio Pickups “Made in the U.S.A.” sticker on the pickguard. It has a telecaster type hardtail bridge on it.. with brass saddles, and a really bad ass chrome ashtray cover over it. I wish I could post a pic..
      All I can say is that I have played every high end guitar out there.. and this guitar is my favorite, hands down. I’ve searched for years trying to find out more info about them, but have had no luck. The pickups sound amazing on my little old Champ!

Anonymous

My grandfather got it new back in 1970 so its old and plays sweet. The maker started in early 60’s and stoped in mid 70’s so nobody knows who made these they are rare they were a cheaper guitar they are built in america so built to last a lifetime and then some like mine is 44 yrs old looks and plays like it came out of the box. So dont burn it chop it up for fire wood jest take care of it. IT IS RARE not made any more.

Anonymous

My grandfather got it new back in 1970 so its old and plays sweet. The maker started in early 60’s and stoped in mid 70’s so nobody knows who made these they are rare they were a cheaper guitar they are built in america so built to last a lifetime and then some like mine is 44 yrs old looks and plays like it came out of the box. So dont burn it chop it up for fire wood jest take care of it. IT IS RARE not made any more.

Anonymous

I have an older empro ef21 acustic guitar and wonder if it is worth anything. Please e-mail me at the above e-mail, [email protected]

Anonymous

I am looking for information on the Empro Acoustic Guitar, Model EF 25, I would like to know what it is worth, where it comes from, etc.. Any one could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Anonymous

I have an Empro E-12 classical. S#01915
      Looks very inexpensive.
      Spruce top and mahog. back and sides.
      Applied rosette.
      Haven’t played it…still humidifying it…to try to get rid of bent neck.

Probably going to glue some turquoise, red corral stones onto the bridge and a silver cross on the head…and turn it into my pass around the taco shop guitar.

Anonymous

: I am looking for information about Empro Guitars, Electric or Acoustic, all models. If you have heard of, or know about Empro guitars, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Anonymous

I have an Empro E-28H, which is a rosewood martin copy. The guitar was purchased in 1989 in a pawnshop. It had a Japenese import sticker on the neck. I saw a guitar of identical construction in 1994, it bore a Goya label & was also japenese.

Anonymous

i had an 1985 empro acoustic does anyone know anything of their worth or where they come from. Please email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

I just acquired an Empro Les Paul look alike. I am trying to find out more about this guitar. Please let me know if anyone has any good resources for this guitar/manufacturer. Thanks.

Anonymous

I have an enpro guitar gibson knock off for sale

Anonymous

i have a strat style empro hornet that I bought from a friend and i like it alot but i’ve never
      heard of empro guitars before if you have or have any info about them please email me at [email protected]

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.