Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Acoustic Framus

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Amateur 5/1 ser # 21538 69D Framus-Werke-Bavaria
    Made in W. Germany- Built in the Heart of Bavaria
    I aquired this second hand in the early 1970’s.I want to sell it,does anyone know what I can ask for it.
    Any advice is much appreciated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

:i have a acoustic framus serial no 37645 model 5113 with 631 stamped in side.biult in heart of bavaria.its a old solid wood.if any one knows what year and value based on serial numberplease mail me .thank you david

Anonymous

: I have a Amateur 5/1 ser # 21538 69D Framus-Werke-Bavaria : Made in W. Germany- Built in the Heart of Bavaria : I aquired this second hand in the early 1970’s.I want to sell it,does anyone know what I can ask for it. : Any advice is much appreciated. I don’t know how much to sell it for but I would be interested in knowing more about it to buy for my brother. He has an old Framus and want another. Please reply. Thanks, Carol

Anonymous

i have a 1979 Framus acoustic 12 string in perfect condition and I was wondering how much it is worth today. If there is a site that will tell me what it is worth, it will be greatly appreciatted. Thanks

Anonymous

Hey, i have a framus to…they went from 100 dollers to 150 in their day. and they really werent built that well. you could maybe get like 75 dollers?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.